• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Phunny listing

T - KPsurplus is *ALWAYS* on crack with their vintage listings.
They had this nasty, butt-ugly, yellow-as-a-banana TRS-80 Color Computer 2, listed for like $199 - I mena it was NASTY! You can get a perfect boxes unit on eBay for like fiddy bucks! $50 I tell ya!

They're ALWAYS good for a laugh!

T

I'm keeping an eye on the $134.00 MMD-2 (mis-identified as a MMD-1), just to see if it really is worth that much. Been thinkin' of dumping mine, but I had a much lower price in mind.

--T

And the one he has is all ratty - broken plastic top cover, something coming loose from one of the connectors.

Some people have absolutely NO clue....
Check out 'pcequip' as well - another clueless dork!

T

You know, it's getting silliy...

eBay will end auctions for using the work "if" and "or" or something in the title, yet the allow auctions like below, BRAZENLY saying they are copies of the originals!

Geez, louise!!!

Piracy Linkage 1

Piracy Linkage 2

Piracy Linkage 3

Piracy Linkage 4

Now granted, the stuff is old, BUT, places still sell new, legit, sealed copies of AmigaOS, so I do *NOT* agree with the above.

As well, Scala is still around, and we do business with them at work.

T

Oh, great, so now we're framing EGA cards, and that increases their value by $1,950???

And I am being GRACIOUS giving it a $50 value!!!!

T

L@@K!!! I've got a bona-fide, genuine, original ***VERY RARE*** IBM-PC Floppy Controller that I'm gonna frame and sell for the ***BARGAIN*** price of $999.99 on e*ay! Just thought I'd give my friends here a heads-up, so y'all can have first chance to grab it up.

--T

L@@K!!! I've got a bona-fide, genuine, original ***VERY RARE*** IBM-PC Floppy Controller that I'm gonna frame and sell for the ***BARGAIN*** price of $999.99 on e*ay! Just thought I'd give my friends here a heads-up, so y'all can have first chance to grab it up.

--T

I'm gonna put 'em up for $499 and undercut you.
Competition is king!

T

Damn, I knew there was a flaw somewhere in that plan. Dat's ok tho, I'm going to make a killin' from my long-distance ass-kicking venture...

You won't get rich either, cauze as soon as ya unload a few, someone in East Asia is gonna start crankin' out cheep knockoffs and corner the market sellin' em for $50.00 each (by the gross).

--T

Damn, I knew there was a flaw somewhere in that plan. Dat's ok tho, I'm going to make a killin' from my long-distance ass-kicking venture...

You won't get rich either, cauze as soon as ya unload a few, someone in East Asia is gonna start crankin' out cheep knockoffs and corner the market sellin' em for $50.00 each (by the gross).

--T

As long as they ain't held together by packing tape...

T

Then, in the spirit of competition, I'm gonna part the chips out, and then FRAME the chips.

Think $399 per chip framed is too little?

T

Probably look kinda cheap compared to my chips, which will be suspended in Lucite blocks...at the Bargoon Basement price of $799 and up, depending on the number of pins on the chip.

But it comes with a dot matrix wheel! D'ya have any idea how ****RARE**** those things are?
I'll bet they're still wondering why all the text on the screen is upside-down???

--T

Back