• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello, all!

quick update :)

quick update :)

Well, I've added a few more machines to the collection now. I just received an IBM PCjr -- am I the only one who thinks it is cute?

I've repaired my PC 5155 and am about to get in the mail a TRS-80 Colour Computer model 1 w/32Kb and an Apple eMate 300. I've also built a new computer, an AMD Athlon X2 7750 running Mythbuntu for the entertainment center.

I ruined the skin on my website, so it looks like crap right now. Working on making one from scratch instead of trying to retrofit someone else's skin. Makes me miss HTML ;)

Another update

Another update

Well, about an hour after writing that last post, another package arrived: the CoCo. Excitement turned into disappointment when I opened the well-packaged box and inside all of the bubble-wrap was a smashed machine, the top and bottom shells were held together with tape. The power and reset buttons were broken off as well. Which means that the seller lied to me.

Another update: the seller sent me an email, wanting a picture of the damage. He claims that it was in fine condition when he boxed it. *sigh*

It's rare that I get burned on eBay. I hope this is the last time for a long time!

Be careful on Fleabay now, I bought a SNES off there, looked fine in pics, but when i got it, yellower than a lemon. Anyways I left neutral feedback, and blasted it with acetone

Hello To All

Hello To All

Hello Friends,

I am a newbie. I thought this would be nice place to make a new start. :D

Regards

Gamemaniac
ztronics

Well, hello to you too. You should start your own intro thread and let us know what you like and interests are :) Either way, welcome to the forums.

Back