• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

books for sale

linuxlove

Veteran Member
since i am too young to join the vintage computer and gaming marketplace, i will be putting my things to sell here. all prices are in USD currency.

i have the following books that i would like to sell:

Sams Teach Yourself Office 97 in 10 Minutes -- $5
HP ScanJet 5P Scanner User's Guide -- $2 (i don't expect this one to sell)
Master Your Computer - Beginning Excel 2000 for Windows 95 -- $5
Structured Cobol, A Self-Teaching Guide -- $7
Kids Working With Computers! The Apple Basic Manual -- $4 (library copy)
Structured Cobol, Fundamentals and Style -- $8
Advanced Structured Cobol, Program Design and File Processing - $10
Introduction to Computer Programming, Basic Fortran IV, A Practical Approach -- $5 (has front cover ripped off :()
The First Book Of Personal Computing -- $7
IBM DOS User's Guide -- $3
Motherboard tray for newer Dell motherboards -- $1
Microsoft Office 2003 Enhanced Edition, Custom Edition for Auburn University (book, not software) -- $15 (why? because it's a custom edition and in good condition)
Train & Assess IT for Office 2003 -- $4 (unopened software)

payments will be accepted through paypal (yes, i got my mom's permission to use her paypal account) and i will ship worldwide. if you're interested in anything, shoot me a PM and we'll talk over it. thanks for looking.

edit: if you want pics of anything, go ahead and PM me and i'll get the pictures to you ASAP

Last edited:
well i assumed there was one when i looked at this in the Terms and conditions thing:

Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under
16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.

i said i was 13 and how i got ahold of these book is by someone older than me giving them to me because they had no use for them...

no takers? D<
someone has to be interested in cobol or fortran. anyone need a users guide for DOS 3.30?

since i am too young to join the vintage computer and gaming marketplace, i will be putting my things to sell here. all prices are in USD currency.

<snippage>

Motherboard tray for newer Dell motherboards -- $1

Interesting book. What publisher would that be? IBM? :p

Anyway. I would normally jump at the MS-DOS user guide, but I just don't have the funds. I am, however, kindof looking for a Windows 3.1 users manual. Maybe someone has a scanned copy? (if so, PM me)

@patcc: i am in the USA actually instead of /dev/null so shipping in the USA won't be that much

@TandyMan100: i would give you a scanned copy, however the only scanner we have will not wokr on windows XP or newer and the scanner software (including the driver) seems to have gone missing

new item for sale: MS-DOS 6 Concise User's Guide - $3

well i assumed there was one when i looked at this in the Terms and conditions thing:

Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under
16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.

unless the vintage computer and gaming marketplace is open to everybody on the VCF despite age? *hopes for too much*

unless the vintage computer and gaming marketplace is open to everybody on the VCF despite age? *hopes for too much*

I will get to that. Eventually. Promise. . .

(Meanwhile, nobody will fault you for claiming an age you aren't for the purposes of bypassing a control in a program I didn't write. . . )

Back