• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 6000 with Xenix

spedraja

Or equivalent. I collect old Unix and Xenix items and I am searching for one of these. I prefer in European Union area (I live in Spain) but one from the US would be considered analyzing the shipment costs involved.

Regards
Sergio

If you can find a 6000 or 16b without the OS, I can provide disk images. I don't currently have any spare systems. I need to finish inventory and testing.

I have a 16A and a 16B HD and I know the 16A cost about 45 bucks US to ship from, I think it was Nevada to SW Ontario in Canada, about 3 years ago. I recently figured out what a Tandy 2000 colour monitor (14") was going to cost to ship to England and I believe it was about 150 CDN, so, you can imagine what a 16A/B would cost......

I know, I know... I can afford one or two of this shipments yearly, no more.

But limit the scope of my hobby helps :) I limit myself to old Unix and Xenix desktop systems, and one MP/M or Oasis system. With good luck I could get all what I want in five years from now. And even this appears to be many time.

Regards
Sergio

Back