• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

happy birthday linuxlove

linuxlove

Veteran Member
wishing myself a happy birthday :p in a couple more years, there will be this new thing called "driving" that i'll have to learn... :D

lol Happy birthday! Don't worry, not all of us get these either so self-posting is fine. Hm.. in a few more years you'll be vintage? Normally I suggest treating oneself to a favorite brew. ..you know what's ridiculously hard to find now adays is sarsaparilla. Bit expensive but I used to love those, so track on of them down if you like old fashioned root beer.

Happy birthday man.

Have a :bigparty: , perhaps play some :rockband:

Just remember if a :cop: shows up, be sure to make a :quickexit: or :hide:

And we will all :toast: to your health:

PS I just discovered the wide array of emote icons we have.

Hehe, nice emoticons.

Happy birthday Linuxlove! Oh, how I remember those days when I was too young to drive.... Enjoy it while you can, as soon as you get a car all your buddies will need a ride here, bum a ride there, and want you to help them move :p.

--Ryan

DRiving... ugh... can't wait...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Isn't it interesting that we're younger than most of the computers we're using? lol.

:happy: :birthday:

DRiving... ugh... can't wait...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Isn't it interesting that we're younger than most of the computers we're using? lol.

:happy: :birthday:

Hah, that would be a fun measure of old-fartiness. How many of computers are older than you. I recon that two of my computers are older than me.

Oh. I own nothing vintage computing/gaming related that is older than me (1975), but some items are pretty close. It would be fairly easy to get slightly older gear though, if I was interested in getting it.

Back