• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Urgent Tandy Rescue - Casper Wyoming

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
Just about everything trs80 model 3 through tandy 2000. portables with cases, desktops
upgrades etc. I could take a video or just pictures of them and what's in the boxes tomorrow.
Things I can think of
Versacad with digitizer pad
11x17 bed plotter with pens
scripsit and/or superscripsit
Open access (the original multitasking software)
I used all this stuff with my dad when I was in High School. I SO do not want to trash it all just because I don't have time to go thru it and list it all.

This stuff has to be gone this weekend or soon thereafter.

Please contact Sandy directly at sewilderXX66XX@XhotmailX.comX

Remove the Xs.

I'd love that stuff, and I hope one of the collectors here gets it, but, with the price per kilo per kilometer going up and up, I just end up with stuff that has very little profit potential left in it.

I did just get a fully working 2 drive 128K Model 4 in unbelievably good shape the other day from the guy I give my scrap cases and other metal parts to though.

Certainly if someone is near there and has the storage space you should grab it if close enough for pick up and have time to rehash things out. Definitely sounds like it's worth saving. Just like most of the replies, my funds and hands are kinda tied down here :-(

I did just get a fully working 2 drive 128K Model 4 in unbelievably good shape the other day from the guy I give my scrap cases and other metal parts to though.

I have a couple of scrap cases here, but I can't imagine this happening to me. A TRS-80 Model 3 or 4 is one of the few remaining MUST-HAVE-IT machines on my collection list.

There is a guy here in my hometown that has a Model III just sitting in storage with his other 300 computers (http://8bit-micro.dyndns.org/Computers.html).

However, he's not selling.

Bastard! :)

Tez

I'm tellin ya, this is the time to start the personal delivery of items. When a round trip airplane ticket is the same price as shipping, ya might as well ride along with the luggage and get yourself a quick tour of the country ;-)

Um.. for the more on-topic lovers, I never received a response from her regarding the equipment although it was just me pointing her to the thread and asking if she was able to ship the items.

Back