• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Apple 9500, 8100, Quad 950, Dell

r1over

Hi, All,

I was going to recycle these but I have some computers that have been in storage forever, '94-'96 vintage. Made 500 Nations CD-Rom for Microsoft with them. One 8100 was video machine, others were art and misc. Have same vintage Wacom tablet, jazz drive, tons of connectors and ethernet connectors, wires. A radius monitor.

Also have a Dell set-up.

I have no idea if these are useful anymore to anyone. If anyone is interested, I'll get them started and see what the system specs are.
Might have the software, have morph.

Thanks,
Liz

I am curious about what cards are in the units and the add-on stuff. What state are you in?

misc. stuff.

misc. stuff.

I thought we had a bunch of software. I'll have to look power them up. I'm not very good with computer technicals, but I can do what I can.
I'm in Los Angeles.
-

Does the Quadra 950 have the internal CD drive? Might also be interested in the tablet as well so long as you have not lost the pen. I got a dozen ADB Wacom tablets here and only one pen from a Thinkpad tablet of all things that works with them.

I'm going to take pictures because I don't know what the cards are. Also the wacom tablet, pen and another cord thing that goes with it.

The software is probably in my garage and the key is not available until the week-end.
So I'll know more then.

Ok, so I've got pics of the quads and the 8100 if anyone is interested. It's turned into too much work, so if I don't hear anything specific by tomorrow, I'll recycle them. They take up a lot of space, too!
Thanks,
Liz

Back