• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Merry Xmas 2009

Either way, Mike, it's one letter.

But me stretch it? Never. That's sounds painful. :)
Boy, you're in exceptional form tonight; care to share the recipe for what was in that glass?
;-)

All the best of the season and a healthy, prosperous and fun new year, old friend! (if I may)

Just plain old orange pekoe tea, I'm afraid.

My best wishes for the holiday and may you have many many more.
santa_smiley.gif

Beach and Barbecue weather in New Zealand?

Indeed it was for most of the country, especially in the South Island for some strange reason. Remember this is the island closest to Antartica but it was pushing temperatures of 32deg Celcius in some places!?? Where I live it was a comfortable 21 C (70F).

Yes, Boxing day (and Boxing day sales) have become a tradition here too. At least people are forced to take at least ONE day (i.e. Xmas day) away from retail therapy.

Tez

What PET model is that? It looks cool.
It is an 8032-SK, which internally holds a regular 8032 motherboard with some custom adapters to ensure the connectors on the outside are different from what you would find on a normal PET. The keyboard mechanism is identical to a 8032 but encased and the pin header transformed into a DB25 connector, which connects to a mating DB25 and an adapter in the other direction to fit on the motherboard.

LOL give up sex....never! Not even when I'm 80!

--Ryan

Sorry to tell you, but at 80 you might not have a choice, even should you have some libido left. Mike S could be an exception to the rule. I've heard rumours he's a "Randy" old fellow, but I could have misheard and the word was "Dandy". I'm sure the word "old" was there.

Well good cheer and all that on this celebration of the winter solstice. With my Danish ancestry I'd been calling it Wodenfest, but alas our Norwegian and Swedish members have straightened me up on that. So I'll have to settle on Merry "Festivus" (for the restuvus), and a cool Yule. (of course for us in the northern climes, that's a given.)

Lawrence

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas whilst sipping on a nice cold glass of wine and watching the lastest Star Trek DVD which Santa so kindly left for me. :)

Ahhh, what a great way to spend the evening!

Happy New Year :)

Happy New Year :)

Every one,

Please accept my belated Best Christmas Wishes!

And I wish everyone a free, peaceful, healthy, prosperous and happy 2010! :D

Back