• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

pdp11 / parts for sale

ebrochu456

We are located in the region of Montreal, Quebec and have several parts of a DEC pdp11. Would like to find someone interested to make an offer on the whole thing and pick it up asap. The condition is not perfect but it's worth a look. See attached pictures. We also have several PDP11 related papers and diskettes of 6" or so. Please contact me via this forum or preferably through my e-mail at ebrochu456@hotmail.com. I will send you more picture if you wish.

Attachments

• DSC04236.jpg
    DSC04236.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC04223.jpg
    DSC04223.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC04225.jpg
    DSC04225.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC04230.jpg
    DSC04230.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC04233.jpg
    DSC04233.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1
Same country....wrong province. :(

There's that rack I needed. Looks like the RK05 also has four extra disk packs.

Last edited:
pdm70

pdm70

Any idea what the unit at the top of the rack is? with the keypad and what appears to be a single-line display?

It's a pdm70, no clue what this is intended for.

Attachments

• DSC04241.jpg
    DSC04241.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC04231.jpg
    DSC04231.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1
This looks like a pretty sweet setup. I even see an acoustic coupler in there! I hope it doesn't end up in the trash...

This looks like a pretty sweet setup. I even see an acoustic coupler in there! I hope it doesn't end up in the trash...

I'm within driving distance and can pick up. I've contacted the seller, but I haven't heard back. I might not be first in line :D

-Ian

Let me know if it works out for you, it's almost six hundred miles and ten hours for me but may be worth it for a truck load of 11/05 stuff! A unibus system may be just what I need being I still have not mastered the 11/23
Ray F.

Canadian Saga

Canadian Saga

Have had contact from the seller, tells me its part of their father in laws estate. Gave them an offer but they have informed me they have other offer that may be more. I offered a fair amount but not the crazy prices we have all seen on EBay. Would have offered more but will cost me around one thousand dollars just to travel up their by the time I figure in gas, hotel and the wife’s shopping side trips! Will post if I end up getting it. Have been working on learning PDP-11 assembler so have some stupid idea that maybe I can get an old unibus up and running. Think those old 05 systems only had 8 or 16K core max so assuming you cant even run RT-11 on one but you know what they say “a fool and his money are soon parted”.
Ray F.

I'm from Toronto, so close, but yet so far :(.

Edit: Crap, I got here through Google, didn't realize this was posted in April!

Back