• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Warehouse Haul- Post your wishlists in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's it have to be a Cardinal?

I've got one if you're interested.

Oh, I see, it was made in Canada.

Cardinal is an interesting company and the 2400 has an important place in history. I've got a number of 2400 baud modems, but I specifically want a Cardinal 2450MNP. As for the PC10 386, that is one of the rarest computers I've heard of. Between the cost of shipping and it's rarity, I'll probably never get one.

I won't go on about the history here, but Cardinal is not Canadian. It was from Pennsylvania and was formed by veterans from RCA Corp when the Lancaster-based New Product Division was bought by General Electric Co. in 1986. It is a classic American company.

Edit: If you actually have an MB2450 or 2450MNP then I'd be interested. PM is too cumbersome for me, so just send e-mail to oj (at) coalmont (dot) net to make it easy.

Last edited:
S-100 stuff, TRS-80 model 2,12,16, 8" floppy drive equipment.
Oh, I'm missing an IBM AT from my collection as well.

Kipp

I'll take the approach of looking at the pictures and see what intrests me.

Here's what I mostly want,

Any vintage hard drives (the bigger, the better)
Apple Imac G3 Tower
Leading Edge computer.
Old Apples (II, IIe, ///)

Apple ][ or early Apple ][+ stuff, parts or otherwise. Early SW as well (5.25 and/or 8" stuff, pre-1980)

Ill throw my actual wishlist in here then even if they are unrelated because you never know!

Apple ][ << this is what I HOPE to aquire
Commodore PET software?
Any IBM Goodies that are small but would look great to have in the room :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I've hit saturation on my collection; about the only things left for me to collect and try out are:

• Compaq Portable I (the first one)
  • PCjr 2nd drive unit (Racore preferred, I have one but it is currently nonfunctional) and/or hard drive unit
  • IBM 5161 expansion unit+card+cable (ie. I actually want to put it to active use)
  • IBM AT
  • Hercules graphics card, or HGC+, or InColor
That's about it. Oh, and an Innovation SSI 2001 but only 2 have been found in the wild so I'm not holding my breath.

Well I guess I will chime in as well with my usuals:

1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC
2. Sound Blaster 1.5 DSP 2.00 Upgrade Kit
3. Sound Blaster 1.5 C/MS Upgrade Kit (the official kit not the Phillips chips)
4. Sound Blaster 2.0 C/MS Upgrade Kit
5. Copy II PC Enhanced Option Board (the one with the switch on the back)
6. Elsa Winner 2000 w/ 4MB EISA
7. IBM 7534 Monitor
8. Seconding the IBM 5161 w/ cables and cards
9. NEC Multisync XL Monitor (or any real good and big multisync that does CGA/EGA as well as VGA)
10. Northgate Omnnikey Keyboards
11. Some flavor of Trackstar cards

Thanks!

Last edited:
There isn't much that my finances would let me seriously wish for right now, I'd love some flavor of PDP someday but I know I'll have to wait for a score closer to home on that one...

I am hoping to find an IBM Selectric I/O typewriter (or similar IBM unit, that uses typeballs and has the solenoids and such for computer interface).
Also interested in oddball peripherals or cards for Apple II / IIgs.
Wouldn't mind finding something that would have typically run CP/M, like a Z80 S-100 system, Kaypro, or the like...

Forgot to mention, I also am looking for any Mac that is pre-PowerPC since my only 2 no longer work, a Mac Plus with the lines on the screen and a Preforma 400 with a bad power supply.

If there's any possibility of an Atari STe (specifically the STe), I'd love to get my hands on one again.

I'd toss my hat in for a mac quadra 840av, the monitor with built in speakers would also be cool if the price was right.

Commodore 1551 Floppy Drive
AE ColorLink Digital RGB for AE RamWorks Card(or analog, but digital preferred)
68000 CPU Card and RAM for Tandy 6000
HD controller for Tandy 6000
8" Floppy Drive for Tandy 6000
VAX Station or MicroVAX (4000VLC, 3100 M38 or higher, 2000) in order of preference. 2000 is slow but I like the smallness of it.
Coleco ADAM floppy drive
Single Board SuperPET (Even just the board alone)
Dibs on a 2nd (that would be if there were 2 available) PCjr 2nd drive expansion. :)

Last edited:
I'm mostly looking for TI stuff (9900/9995/99105 based) and anything from Sage or Stride computers.

Any Heath/ZDS (Zenith Data System), old non-IBM PC computers. Basically, H8, H11, H88, H89, Z-89, Z-90, Z-100, Z-110, Z-120. Along with any related software, manuals, peripherals, accessories, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back