• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Selling OS/2 1.30 on 5.25 floppies

BIN? or did you just end it for the buyer? Just curious. Sorta surprised it went for that much but it's certainly an older copy. I keep trying to find/buy a copy that has Microsoft's name on it.

That was the BIN price. Yeah surprised me too. Last time I saw Microsoft OS/2 1.0 was about 3 years ago and it sold for about $250 if I remember correctly. I have a copy of MS OS/2 1.0 but it is very flakey on install. IBM's version 1.0 works without a hitch.

That was the BIN price. Yeah surprised me too. Last time I saw Microsoft OS/2 1.0 was about 3 years ago and it sold for about $250 if I remember correctly. I have a copy of MS OS/2 1.0 but it is very flakey on install. IBM's version 1.0 works without a hitch.

I have Microsoft OS/2 for the Epson Equity that I will be selling soon. I'm going to try it on my XT 286 just to see if it works first.

Back