• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ton Of old computer stuff For sale!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezra Bailey-Kelly

Experienced Member
This is all my stuff i'm Selling

Add On 2 Toshiba T1000SE nether work right but its probably an easy fix or you could part them together comes with a power cord

IBM PC XT 5160

IBM PCjr

IBM PC 300GL

AT&T PC 6300

Epson Equity Ie

Tandy MM PC Model 20 I Think Its a Tandy Sensation

DTK Tech 1230D full-size 12MHz 80286 box

Working in good shape Pentium Pro for $60

14 new unused 2.88mb Floppy drives

Pack of 100 3.5in Unoped still in plastic Floppies

Most of the computers work if you want one leave a comment for witch one and i'll see if it works and most of these computers have monitors and mice and keyboards and printers to go with them tell me if you want any of that stuff i'll post pics of requested items and ask me what price your willing to pay

And if you dont see something here you want or need ask if I have it I have a Basement full of old computers and old computer hardware, software and basically anything for your hardware or software needs. : )

Last edited:
I'm a little confused--what is a 2 1/2 MB floppy drive? Got a model/manufacturer?
Also for the information of others, are the 3.5" floppies DS2D or DSHD?
I believe that the DTK 1230D is a full-size 12MHz 80286 box.

Thanks much.

I will look but the person with all the computers is out of town till the first. But can you send me a link to what the psu looks like please, and regarding to chuck i will upload a photo as well with everything you want with the floppy drives I can't see about the floppies untill the 1st of April and if I may ask, What is a full-size 12MHz 80286 box

I know the lady in Kerrville has a 7300. Not sure of the functional status, and she'd have to find the keyboard but was pretty sure she had it in with the keyboard section of the store. She also had a large box of manuals and software for the 3b1 that someone on cctalk was interested in obtaining but they lost contact and I'm not sure anyone responded so it may be available as well. (not to steal Ezra's thunder). Welcome to the forums Ezra, thanks for finding us and taking the time to post here :)

Any back story to this collection? (hopefully nothing bad)

Here's the story to the collection, a man started hording these computers in the 80's and 90's as a little project he had them all hooked up in his basement linked together they where one big server and the man kept get computers and parts and software for them but he stopped doing this when he joined the army luckily nothing happened to him in the army but a few years after he got out he had a accident with a bull it broke down a fence at the rodeo and the fence and the bull hit him and he now has tramatic brain injury that is why the person with the computers is out of town because his wife is going to see him in Kentucky but i got in the picture when i started looking for old computers on our towns radio selling thing called partyline but now i'm selling the computers for her so she can get them out of her basement because i know about old computers, is that the story your looking for its %100 true

Sorry to hear the unfortunate news but nice of you to help them out. I wasn't asking for anything other than curiosity if someone was just getting out of the hobby but yeah I was worried it might be an unfortunate scenario too. Certainly let us know as you find stuff and best of luck to them and yourself.

Ya I know it was just for curiosity, and I will post a bigger list of what she has when she comes back and details and pics even thoe it will be ALOT OF PICS AND ALOT OF TYPING

Hello Ezra, I regret the unfortunate reason for the sale of these items. Would it be possible for you to post a photo of the computers all connected together (as found)... as I think that would be very interesting to us on the forum. Thank You! Michael

No It is not posibbly they Have not Been hooked together for 5 to 10 years because the man went into the army and stopped using the computers but I will take photos of everything how it is when I go Back

Anyone Intrested in any of these computer cards

isa Sound Blaster 16 pnp, isa Sound Blaster AWE 64, Trident 8916cx2 lc2 rev a isa video, trident kd8001, trident tvga8900d, analog devices ad1845jp, ati small wonder graphics solution V1, wd1002a-27x, ca8390 Controller, winbond w86c451, adaptec 553801, VIDPCI 020aaww, umc um82c863f. that only half but thats the best stuff

Back