• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Missing Mac Mice

bettablue

Veteran Member
Many of you already know that I had a stroke of luck and was the receiver of a pretty nice collection of old Macs, among others. Today I am concerned only with the Macs.

Here's the main issue. When we were given all of the equipment, we were told that the mice, cables and keyboards would be included. Sadly, he was only 2/3 correct, because out of everything we received, there were no mice, and the guy who gave us everything doesn't have them either.

As it stands right now, I need to get roughly 7 mice with the ADB connector, and an Apple/Mac serial mouse.

Can someone here help me complete these systems, please? I don't care which Apple /Mac mouse, or mice you have,, as I'm not trying to get matching the mice to their respective computers. As long as the mice I can get, meet the connection types. Sadly, I am a bit short on the money right now, but plan to have some shortly. If we can work out a deal, I'll gladly wait till the funding is put together.

Thanks in advance.

I always wondered with the compact macs how people managed to lose the mouse, which was the one thing you NEEDED to do anything.

I keep asking myself that very same question. Here I have 8 different versions of Macs, and there were absolutely no mice with them. Oh the cables and keyboards are all there, just no mice. Another member has replied explaining that he has a few mice I can have; simply pay for shipping. So that is a start. There is another member of VCF who is going to look in his warehouse to see if there are any spares. He assured me that there wereplenty in a box of mice he was given, but he doesn't know how many of each type he has. So while he's looking, I'll still have a couple of things lined up.

Back