• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

11/03 and 2 x RX02's on Ebay UK

DaveH

Experienced Member
Anyone here get the PDP11/03 with the 2 RX01's on Ebay UK recently, a buy it now job ?
I did the will I , wont I , ok I will, RATS they'v gone :(
Serves me right for being so Bl**dy indecisive !!
Dave

This is practically a one man thread already. The "didn't-buyer's remorse" you describe is well known to many here. We are sorry you too are thus afflicted.

This is practically a one man thread already. The "didn't-buyer's remorse" you describe is well known to many here. We are sorry you too are thus afflicted.

Thanks , I take some comfort in finding that I am not alone! Its even more annoying as im in a RX01 fix it mode ATM so would have fitted right in, see WIP below
HPIM1967.jpg

Just curious, what did it sell for? Must have been one of the first Qbus systems being a 03 with a RX1 drive, every 23 I have seen came with the RX2. I have a RX-01 that was thinking of putting together a third system that would be a 11/34 with that RX-01 and maybe a RL-01 as a old time system being that my 11/23 has a RX-02 and my 34A has RL-01 and 02 drives, the biggest problem now days is floor space. That and to get the second 34 up and running would cost hundreds more dollars for a system I don’t need.

Ray F

Back