• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 360 with additional era equipment

OH my god. It almost looks complete. I've never seen such a complete lot.
magical.001.png

If the LCM is expressing interest in that, I'm sure as hell out. The budget of the average EE is no match for a billionaire.

FYI - ibismachine has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

IBIS, it sounds like you might've missed my private message(s).

Vintage Computer Federation, which is the 501c3 non-profit that owns this forum, has its own hands-on computer museum in New Jersey. It is open to the public several days per week and we specialize in restorations and live demonstrations. We would be very glad to adopt the 360. Please contact me privately to discuss this: evan@vcfed.org

Thank you.

Evan, he already stated the seller is not interested in donating it to a museum. They want money.
You're going to have to PM him an offer just like everyone else.

Do you have a better contact, such as email? Feel free to contact me via PM or kylevowen at gmail dot com. I'd love to see such a 360 stay here in the southeast.

Thanks,

Kyle

Thanks everyone for all of your support - we have found a buyer - sorry I cannot say who. God bless, Steve

Back