• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

More Milestones

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well we hit 1,000 users overnight and surpassed 12,000 posts at pretty much the same time.

Not bad for a "small time" hobby! :D

Erik

Re: More Milestones

"Erik" wrote:

> Well we hit 1,000 users overnight and surpassed 12,000 posts at pretty
> much the same time.

> Not bad for a "small time" hobby! :D

Thought this was some big time business earning more than Microsoft! ;-)

CP/M User.

Or the rest of us visit other forums as well.. For a short while, I was active on about a dozen forums, but for various reasons I cut down. Now I'm a regular on five forums (I believe), visit about three more from time to time and a few which I sometimes return to after months of abstince. On these five forums, my share of the messages range from 0.1% to 18.8%. I'm most frequent on Denial, currently I have written about 1200 out of 6500 messages.

I'm also following people's blogs. I don't write a blog myself, but am frequently commenting on more than a dozen of other people's.

I visit about 3 sites daily (several ltimes); -- this one, Tom Carlson's ObsoleteComputerMuseum, and most of my time is spent on eBay, buying just as much as I'm selling (so I never really get ahead). That's about as much as I have time for, although I do spend a lot of time using google's search engine to check out whatever I might be interested in on any given day. The rest of my "spare" time is spent actually playing with my computer collection. (Every time I make a quick count, I find that I always have at least 8 computers within arm's reach at any given time. (Right now, I count 12.)). Actually, I generally spend about 19 hours out of every 24 on-line (I only sleep 4 - 5 hours a day).

--T

CP/M User said:
"Terry Yager" wrote:

> No, I only account for about 20% of the posts on this bb (2010).

I read the system is stating around 17% of posts.

I'm down to around 10%

CP/M User.

Ok, so math isn't my long suit...just my best estimate off the top of my head...

--T

Back