• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

How much would it cost to...

thefoolonthehill

Experienced Member
How much would it cost to have a booth at the VCF 9.0? I want to show off my IMSAI along with my 2600 and an impressive collecton of games to go along with it, (AND OF COURSE my Mac SE/30) and anything else vintage I aquire before then.

I think they charge around $10 or $15. The VCF are always a great show and worth the price.

I think the exhibitor price was around $35 or so but that included an event pass for you and one assistant and a T-shirt.

Vendors pay more, but not a ton more.

Hope to see you there!

E

>>> I want to show off my IMSAI along with my 2600 and an impressive collecton of games to go along with it, (AND OF COURSE my Mac SE/30) and anything else vintage I aquire before then.

A bit of advice: rather than just bringing all your stuff, try to have a theme to your exhibit, and then concentrate heavily on that theme. Also, put some time into making your exhibit looks nice, vs. just putting all your stuff on the table and saying "here it is"... I've exhibited at three VCFs so I'm speaking of direct experience here. Presentation is very important. Another thing, bring some friends along so you have a chance to check out the show without leaving your exhibit unattended.

For example, if you have gutted out the good stuff from the 2600 and put it on a S100 bus card (?) to make the IMSAI into a true video game. :)

Back