• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Googleized!

Vlad

The GoogleBot has indexed me into Google! If you search for srvr426 you get my site as the first hit, then my profile here at the forum, and a post that has its url.

Kewl!

-V

MSN Bot did the same. Except MSN bot did it like 7 times.(?) GoogleBot only came twice, once to see me, once to do the Indexing.

Google and MSN are the only 2 search engines that have my site listed. Yahoo never stopped by. Both GoogleBot and MSN Bot showed up and just indexed. I didn't request it or anything.

Spiders are a cool thing.

My site is in all of the major (and most of the minor) indexes. A link posted here (or on the site proper) should get picked up fairly quickly.

Links back are always appreciated! :D

E

There was a link to the VCF and your site, but when the switch to frames came for some reason it didn't work. I have been working on that though. The link will make a comeback. I just need to learn a little more on Frames.....

-V

Come to think of it, I almost got a spider once to index special things I was looking for. (In a huge database) I turned out to be another dropped project. Maybe a spider could be setup to index only the VCF. Maybe a little better than the current search box? I look into that....

-V

SRVR is just short habd for server. (SeRVeR) I didn't know you could get thesite from Vlad though...

-V

Back