• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by A1239872

1. A

LOOKING FOR COMMODORE MOUSE!!!

Hi... I'm currently looking for a C64 mouse, if any one got one that is in the US or Canada. Please email me. Thanks!!! :D
  2. A

Lots of commodore stuff for sale

well... since no one posted a valid auction in this for quite a while... I guess I'll collect some new commdore auctions and stick it in here. So far I found a: commodore pet: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1247&item=5114442544&rd=1...
  3. A

LOOKING FOR C64 CARTIGE!!!

Hey, I'm looking for some C64 cartige. Please give me a reasonable price... I'm loacted in Canada. Email me at funny_laugher@shaw.ca. Thanks :D
  4. A

PROBLEM WITH COMMODORE 64 NEED HELP!!!!!

hey, i just got my Brand NEW C64... the probelm??? i cant hook it up with my TV!!! can any 1 help????? I tried plugging the video on the C64 direcly to the TV... no luck, I got a modulator and converted the cable into the newer kind of plug... still no luck. Can ANY!1 help?????? if u know the...
  5. A

LOTS of 5.25" discs and drives

Hi, I have A LOT of still seeled in wrapper NEVER used 5.25" discs, 10 in each box, 1 for $5, 2 for $8. Drives will be around $10~15. Discs are VERY light, will ship WORLDWIDE for this reason. The drives aren't too heavy either (heck I'm using the drive on my computer right now. I use mine to...
  6. A

WANT SOME C64 MAGAZINE

Hi, I'm looking for some C64 magazines. Magazines like RUN, etc. ANY magazines will be fine. Doesn't have to be a full collection. If anyone has some magazines please email me at funny_laugher@yahoo.ca. THANKS :D [/img]
Back