• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by AB Positive

1. A

Video Game type stuff - help Alli get more amiga/ST stuff!

Got a project that needs a bit of funding so selling my spares. Shipping not included in prices, mainly looking for paypal fundage but will trade for a loose copy of Arkanoid Doh it Again for SNES. I'm out of New Hampshire, US for reference, and have tons of references on multiple forums for...
  2. A

1993 White Model-M2 IBM 'Clicky key' keyboard

Tested, clean and working. Found another one and taking offers. Looking at cash or trade... and if someone wants it who also has an a600 they don't want would happily pay the value difference there.
  3. A

Wanted: Amiga 600, rgb monitor

Just like the title says. I'd prefer NTSC if possible, also looking for an RGB 15khz horizontal capable monitor (aren't we all? ) Not super rich here, but not looking to lowball anyone either. Needs to have power supply, at the very least. If you have something along these lines, hit me up with...
  4. A

Value of various DOS games (386/486 era)

I'm trying to clean more clutter out, removing stuff I don't need and I came across my small DOS collection. Almost all are 5 1/4" versions meant for 386 machines. All are complete. Someone made a cash offer for three that smacked to me of a stupid lowball but I figured maybe I'm way off and I...
  5. A

FS: Mac LCIII motherboard, 2 GB SCSI hard drive, LCIII floppy drive all working

I have an LCIII with a broken screen (something inside hit somewhere, now there's a literal hole in the center of the display, but it still works). Tried to sell the parts on eBay, perhaps one of y'all messaged me but I figure I should just leave it here. Will consider trades if you have...
  6. A

So, I found one of these "clicky-key" keyboards. Are they really so valuable?

So, I found one of these "clicky-key" keyboards. Are they really so valuable? First caveat - this is a PS/2 one, not a DIN one - however I might be able to find a DIN one too. Second, mine's an IBM model - two ps/2 ports for mouse and keyboard as it has a 'nubbin' and two mouse buttons built...
  7. A

Hello - I be teh new.

I was referred here by NathanAllan and I already love the site. I spend a lot of time on the Classic Computing sections of both AtariAge and Digital Press. I'm mainly a console collector, but fell in love with the Atari 8-bit and the Amiga. Yes - that is me selling my Amiga but only due to the...
Back