• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by ACK

1. A

System parity error tandon PC/XT

I don't think it's power fluctuations causing this - more likely a ram fault or even a passive component In between them. Check the passive ones first.
  2. A

"Don't Care"

A Computer Keyboard Made For The Present Generation ! 😁
  3. A

Tandy Color Computer 2 Ram upgrade and strange activity

Before you replace the keyboard driver - trying using some contact cleaner in the chip socket and then reseat it. If that doesn't work - then you could replace it with the other one.
  4. A

TRS-80 Coco model 1 repair Model 26-3002

Congratulations on finding another computer with a chicklet keyboard! Sucks that it was packaged so badly. At least all those parts left working are being used to revive yours. Thanks for taking us along for the journey.
  5. A

TRS-80 Coco model 1 repair Model 26-3002

Maybe one of the chicklet keyboards models will show up on Ebay cheap enough. I''ll keep an eye out for ya.
  6. A

Texas looking fro TRS-80 EGM-1 Monitor Service Manual

https://archive.org/search.php?query=Tandy%20EGA%20monitor
  7. A

My Wall Of Stuff.

What are those two PET looking monsters on the top left shelf?
  8. A

My Wall Of Stuff.

Top left is a very used trs-80 model 100. Middle left is a NEC PC-8300 beside it is a NEC PC-8201A. Bottom left is a Toshiba Satelite T1900. The computer beside it was another NEC PC-8201A that I gave away.
  9. A

My Wall Of Stuff.

The HERO JR. Obediently Guarding It All For You. Nice.
  10. A

My Wall Of Stuff.

Yes it is - A 64k ECB CoCo 2. Saw that you have one in your collection. My first computer was a 16k SCB CoCo 2 with the "melted" type keys. Really like your site and saved the link. I agree with your website creation method - Content Over Effects. ( SeaMonkey Juat Works ) I should set up a...
  11. A

Midwest WTB TRS-80 Model 100 Stuff

Cool 😎 Hope everything works - I didn't test it as through as you will. Also - I never replaced the internal battery soldered onto the motherboard, so you might want to open it up and check that. Happy Vintage Computing.
  12. A

You're Welcome.
  13. A

My Wall Of Stuff.

My Wall Of Stuff At Present. What's Your Stuff Look Like?
  14. A

I received your PM - not sure if you received mine. Will send it out ASAP. Thanks and Take Care.
  15. A

Sending it by UPS - dropped it off there today. It should arrive by Wednesday, roundabouts. Sorry For The Delay and Have A Great Day.
Back