• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Aeroraptor

1. A

RSC-FORTH v1.5

I posted this over at the 68kMLA, but I realized people here might also be interested. (Edited copy/paste) So, about two weeks ago a guy to ask if I was interested in some old equipment he was getting rid of, of course I'd take it so I said sure and later he swung by the house with a bunch of...
  2. A

Data Tech. Corp. DTC2280; bootable?

I recently got a really neat card in a huge box of stuff, it's a Data Technology Corporation DTC2280 ISA card. It has one IDE bus (two drives), a floppy controller, a game port (header), two serial headers (one physical port) and a physical parallel port. My question is, is this thing bootable...
  3. A

For trade/free - IBM PC XT keyboard in box

EDIT - I've decided to keep the keyboard around for a while. Still looking for a PS/2 model 25 edge-connector floppy drive, or header connector with a cable. Thanks, John
  4. A

Hello from eastern NC!

Hi all! I've lurked on this forum for a while now, hardly posting at all if ever, though I quite like the content and atmosphere, very comfortable. I'm 16 and will be 17 in July, I'm mostly home/self schooled from the 7th grade and currently take some classes at the local community college to...
  5. A

PS/2 8525 FDD troubles

Hi all, A friend of mine has a PS/2 8525, specifically type 25-004, that he wants to get some files off of. Problem is, around 1996 the floppy drive started to quit, so he never got all of it off. My first instinct would be to just remove the hard drive and put it in another PC, but unlike the...
  6. A

FS: IBM p70 Luggable and Boxed OS/2 2.1

Hello all! I've been looking for a place to sell my p70 for quite some time, then I stumbled across this place and though someone here might be interested, even though a p70 is a bit newer than this forum seems to cover. Anyway, the machine is an IBM PS/2 p70 luggable, model 8573-121...
Back