• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Blue DaNoob

1. B

TRS 80 Model 100 with TS DOS on eBay

Hi gang, I posted this computer here before, but I decided to put it on eBay. I was asking 50, and the bidding is at 13 now with two days left to go: TRS-80 Model 100 with TS DOS, Tape Drive, Cables
  2. B

UMAX SuperMac C500 603e/180, Apple Mac OS 9 Clone

(Sold) UMAX SuperMac C500 603e/180, an Apple Mac OS 9 Clone Manufactured February 1997 Model CR-506-B Includes: CPU with CD ROM, 1.19 GB HD with OS 9.0 installed, and Floppy Drive ADB Keyboard by Power Computing (another Apple Clone Manufacturer) SuperMac Mouse VGA Dipswitch Adapter (Monitor...
  3. B

TRS 80 Model 100 Portable w/Tape Drive, TSDOS, Cables

This is a working TRS 80 Model 100. If you're not familiar with this amazing little machine, you might enjoy this cnet article. Includes: -Model 100 Portable Computer -Tape Drive and Cable -TSDOS System (Chip Installed) and Printed Manual (for sharing data with modern machines - read more)...
  4. B

IBM PC XT 5160, Color Monitor 5153, Original Manuals

IBM PC XT with Color Monitor and all Original Software and Reference Books. (originally listed on e-bay and moved to this forum instead. The reasons why I canceled the ebay auction are in this thread.) Purchased by my Father in Late 84 or early 85 through a special Merrill Lynch/IBM Employee...
  5. B

IBM PC XT 5160, 512K, 5153 Monitor, Original Books

Hi All, I found this forum while researching a vintage IBM that I am ebaying. Thanks for all the great info. I have a very nice PC XT 5160 that's been in storage for 20 years. 5153 Color Monitor, Quadram Board, Hayes Modem, original disks and manuals in great shape, and some other stuff. I...
Back