• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Broosky4

1. B

Information wanted LSI computers M-four

Thank you for the reply information on this type of computer seems scarce, I apologize how long it has taken to reply a new addition to the family has put any work on hold. The LSI, when purchased would power on and display random characters. I figured the first place to start would be the RAM...
  2. B

Information wanted LSI computers M-four

Recently purchased an LSI computers LTD. M-four and I was wondering if any had information on these machines or the company itself. I've found various info on previous and later machines, unfortunately nothing for the M-Four. I assume I will need to find an original system disk for the M-Four...
  3. B

AST FlashPak help needed

Recently picked up an IBM PC XT which included several ISA cards most notable is the AST flashpak accelerator card and a dataview "the liberator" ram expansion card. I've looked about on the net but cant find any information on these card does anyone have any more information, thanks.
  4. B

Compaq portable II power supply needed

In desperate need of a power supply for a compaq portable II
  5. B

Compaq portable II power supply schematic

Hello just bought a compaq portable II after years of searching for one. But after stripping it down to see why it will not turn on it appears that power supply has burnt out as one of the riser boards on the psu has disintegrated. So I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I can power it up...
  6. B

Compaq portable II power supply

Hello, I've just acquired a Compaq portable 2, but the power supply is dead one of the small riser boards on the supply has burnt out. I wanted to know if any one had a pin out for the power connector so i could try make a new PSU or a schematic for the power supply. many thanks, josh.
Back