• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by cchhrriiss11

1. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia IBM System/34 5340 System

This system has been sold. -Chris
  2. cchhrriiss11

I really want to see this machine go to a good home -- New Price: $800 USD Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional photos. -Chris
  3. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Complete Philips P330 System [Clean]

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. Complete Philips P330 System, including the following: - Main system unit, 4 8" Floppy Drives, CRT Display - Manuals library - Software on 8" Floppy - Philips PHOCAL Training Course on Audio...
  4. cchhrriiss11

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. IBM System/34 5340, Complete with no apparent missing cards, parts, etc. Everything is very clean and presentable as I was planning on using it as a museum exhibit. Has not been powered-on, will...
  5. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Complete Clean WANG LVP2200 System

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. Here's a complete clean Wang LVP2200 system, including the following: LVP2200 CPU (all cards present), SA1000-series hard drive, 8" Floppy Drive. 2260C Disk Pack Drive (Diablo 44B) with 10 packs...
  6. cchhrriiss11

Should I buy an Original DECmate (VT278)

A chunk of that museum is sitting at my house (and your house).... -Chris
  7. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

In one of the photos, it looks like these might be RL01 packs as the size is specified as 5MB -- What a great find though, NOS RL01 (third party/compatible) packs! I'm definitely interested in a few myself. I've contacted the seller and will probably get some shipped to BC if anyone else close...
  8. cchhrriiss11

PDP-11/34 restoration

Great repair technique and nice ceramic 8008... there's one on both of my M7859's as well - in-fact, that's where I got my profile photo from. :) -Chris
  9. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

Agreed.... I thought all of the Straight-8's were in museums - and not in private collections/ownership. There certainly can't be many out there. -Chris
  10. cchhrriiss11

Western Europe Spotted on FaceBook - Large IBM x86 Machines going to EWASTE

-I'm not the seller/owner- Came across this post on Facebook, anyone in the UK interested?? Found in the following FB Group: -Chris
  11. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

Indeed! I saved these from going to the dump a few years ago: -Chris
Back