• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Western Europe Spotted on FaceBook - Large IBM x86 Machines going to EWASTE

Covers: Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Liechtenstein

cchhrriiss11

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
-I'm not the seller/owner-
Came across this post on Facebook, anyone in the UK interested??

1694376125409.png

Found in the following FB Group:
1694376135378.png

-Chris

Folks,

try to rescue these, should be all smp systems...

AND, the PC Server 720 is a real collectors item - it can take up to six !!! Pentium (socket 5) CPUs, each on his own card.

I would love to get my hands on one, but not active in FB nor living in UK...

Just a 20 minute drive from me but I don't have the space to hang on to these - even on a temporary basis to help someone esle more interested in them.
Always a shame to see stuff getting scrapped so I hope someone can pick them up.

The PC server 720 is kinda hybrid, it has the same number of PCI and PS/2 slots, you have the choice which to choose; eight each if i remember it correctly.
But there should be plenty information still available from IBMs web...

AND, the PC Server 720 is a real collectors item - it can take up to six !!! Pentium (socket 5) CPUs, each on his own card.

WAIT WHAT?

*2 minute google search*

now I want one. I'll put it right next to my ALR 6x6.

Back