• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by cluttered

1. C

Bondwell 14 disks

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look at HxCFloppyEmulator.
  2. C

Bondwell 14 disks

DM sent.
  3. C

Bondwell 14 disks

I've got a ZIP file of those images, the difficulty is getting them onto suitably formatted floppies (or a Gotek image?). The hunt for a cheap floppy-equipped PC begins...
  4. C

Bondwell 14 disks

I’ve recently acquired a Bondwell 14. It’s in great condition and looks to be working properly. Unfortunately it didn’t come with any media. I bought a set of 5 disks via an online seller, but only two of those actually work. So I can run Wordstar or Datastar, but I don’t have any system...
  5. C

Where to start with this home made system?

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I had a look at each card in the chassis (and took a photo of each, won't bother posting them unless needed). As far as I can tell there is: A floppy disc controller card (judging by the FD1795B-02 in the middle of it plus the two ribbon cable...
  6. C

Where to start with this home made system?

Some time ago I was gifted a S100 system by a generous (former) co-worker. But when I agreed to take it sight-unseen, I didn’t realise how much of a “project” it is! It looks to largely be home made; the “console” appears to be scratch-built, and it has a built-in 8-inch drive along with an...
  7. C

Fix or replace A2M0030 PSU?

I'm new to this sub-forum; I'm normally a 8080/Z80 person, but I've always wanted a nice Apple II system. On the weekend I finally got hold of a quite complete IIe system; IIe, monochrome monitor, the usual assortment of cards, books, disks, drives, etc. Once I got it home it worked fine for...
  8. C

Wanted: Serial Terminal (Digital VT320 or similar) in Adelaide AUSTRALIA

Once upon a time I had a nice Digital VT320 which I lent to someone. He lent it to someone else, they moved away, people lost contact, etc. I never saw that terminal again, and now I'd really like to get another one. I'd prefer to stick with Digital if possible, anything from VT100 to VT5xx...
  9. C

Organising files on a HDD

Years ago I was a fairly heavy user of CP/M, but I only had a floppy-based system as I couldn't afford a hard disk back then. Nowadays I'm using a HDD-based CP/M system (both 2.2 and 3.0), and I'm just wondering what is the best way to organise files on a CP/M HDD system. Given that there is...
  10. C

xtrs/sdltrs with cpmutil.dsk

Has anyone had luck using the cpmutil.dsk image that is included with both xtrs and sdltrs? I'm trying to use it to help modify a CP/M HDD image to use with FreHD, but I can't get either emulator to read that disk image, which means that I can't use the CP/M version of IMPORT and EXPORT etc...
  11. C

CP/M Plus (aka CP/M 3.x)

I'm thinking of buying a Model 4 for some CP/M programming, but all the information that I've seen so far only talks about using CP/M 2.2 (mainly Montezuma CP/M) on the TRS-80s, I've only seen a passing reference to CP/M 3 on that hardware. So does CP/M 3 (CP/M Plus) work on the Model 4? How...
Back