• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by CrAlt

1. C

TRS-80 Model 1 RS-232

Ok thank you for sharing your work. I will check back in a few weeks.
  2. C

TRS-80 Model 1 RS-232

Are you planning on doing a run of these to sell? Or publishing the files open source? I have a L2 Model 1 and am happy with it being a cassette system but not having real IO is kinda a bummer. I don't want to deal with getting a whole clunky EI just for rs232.
  3. C

What type of cable do i need to hook parallel printer to M4?

It is a edge connector facing down on my TRS-80 Model 4. I googled around and found what looks like strait through cables but they say for M2 only. It also seems like there are pins crossed to hook to a newer epson style dot matrix. What did the cable look like for these? Was there an adapter...
  4. C

Suspected memory issue with Model 4

OK I got babyroot. In the mean time I did some other work to the machine. I was also starting to question the CP/M floppy I had made on the XT with PUTFILE. babyroot didn't seem to be building right. It would hang the machine. I went through and cleaned/lubed and aligned the Texas...
  5. C

Suspected memory issue with Model 4

Hello all. I managed to get my 64k M4 working with some XT 360k floppy drives. Most things work except I am starting to suspect a memory issue. Some programs like ED or MOVCPM cause the machine to hang. I tried sending known good copy's via kermit and they still hang. I verified they worked on...
  6. C

Working with Kermit

Thanks ya I think I found that posting. ROBUST didn't help. It I have very few retrys so its not hitting that limit. You are right though about the baud. Everything seemed fine at 1200 but after using it for a wile I noticed a missing letter here and there at the beginning of a line. My RS232...
  7. C

Working with Kermit

Hello all. I have started playing around with CP/M. I have an apple //e Z80 softcard setup going with CP/M 2.2 and managed to build and get Kermit 4.11 running on it. I also am working on a TRS80 Model IV with 2.2 also but have some keyboard and drive issues to sort out there. I have...
  8. C

Panasonic Sr Partner rl-h7000w. Need RL-m900 switch settings.

Hello I have a Sr Partner with 128K onboard and a RL-m900 Ram board with another 128K on it. I am looking to up it to full 512K but need the ram board "SW401" settings and I need to know what chips to put in it. I found a manual for a German version of this system but it has a different ram...
  9. C

Pnasonic Senior Partner RAM jumper settings.

Hello, I have a Panasonic Sr Partner that has 265K of ram. Ive installed a ST-225 HD and im looking to fill up the stock panasonic ram board. There is room on board for a total of 512K. Does anyone have the documentation for this machine? I need to know how to setup the DIP switches that are...
Back