• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by damon66

1. D

still need help...arg

ok so i went down to radioshack to get a converter so i can use my ti-99/4a with my newer tv. i got this thing -> http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062059&cp=&sr=1&origkw=tv+signal+combiner&kw=tv+signal+combiner&parentPage=search ok so i plugged the rf thing on the TI into...
  2. D

question with TI-99/4A

im not sure if this will work on my tv. the video cable has like 2 pronged thing iver never seen b4. my tv is pretty new as well. is there a diffrent video cable i can use.
  3. D

my collection as of now

Today I went to my local thriftshop and for five bucks I picked up: TI-99/4A Speech Synthesizer 2 Controllers The multitap thing all of the cords Games: Reading On Pole Position Numeration II Scholastic Spelling Integers Physical Fitness Number Magic Hangman Reading Roundup TI Extended Basic...
  4. D

Went to the thrift store...

Today I went to my local thriftshop and for five bucks I picked up: TI-99/4A Speech Synthesizer 2 Controllers The multitap thing all of the cords Games: Reading On Pole Position Numeration II Scholastic Spelling Integers Physical Fitness Number Magic Hangman Reading Roundup TI Extended Basic...
Back