• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by dassark

1. D

LucasArts Archives Volumes 1 to 4

I'm Selling my copies of LucasArts Volumes 1 to 4. Volume 1 is is in Fair condition. The box is rough on the edges and does not have any of the paper work. The rebel assault disc is slightly scuffed but reads fine. The games are Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Maniac Mansion Day of the...
  2. D

Tandy 1000 and parts machine for sale or trade.

I'm looking to sell or trade My Tandy 1000, Keyboard and a Tandy 1000 HD parts machine, The computer is in good shape over all and has average wear on the case. The floppy drive reads disks fine and sounds fine over all. It has been upgraded to it's max of 640K of ram. The parts machine actually...
  3. D

Turok 3 N64 Boxed and with instructions

I'm selling a copy of Turok 3 with box and instruction booklet. It is in decent shape, color's are good, the box is slightly bowed with a small white crack that is visible in the picture of the front. The corners are a bit worn. There is a piece of a plastic hanger on the back that I did not...
  4. D

C64/128 Epyx Programmers basic toolkit and Frankie goes to Hollywood (c64/128)

I'm looking to sell a copy of Epyx Programmers basic toolkit and Frankie goes to Hollywood. both for the c64/128. They are untested, and I think they are complete. The disk's for both programs look good and don't have any rot as far as I can see. The documentation for them is in good condition...
  5. D

Apple IIGS for Sale or Trade

I have an Apple IIGS with 5 1/4 and 3 1/2 disk drives, keyboard, and mouse that I want to sell or trade. The computer and drives work fine. They are cosmetically good but they are yellowed. the computer dose have an expansion board bringing it up to 380k of ram. The expansion board can have more...
  6. D

Tandy 1000 for Sale or Trade

I have an original Tandy 1000 PC with keyboard I'm looking to sell or trade. It works great and has been expanded to 640k of ram. It has average wear and is in good shape overall. The keyboard is in fair cosmetic shape and the keys are a bit rough but it works great overall. I'm looking to get...
  7. D

Looking for Turok 2 PC game CD

I'm looking for the Turok 2 game CD. I have the box and Manuel but no game. If anyone has a copy there willing to sell. I'll buy it. Edit: I understand it's easy to find the game ISO, but I'm looking to get the original game CD with out buying another boxed copy.
  8. D

Modded NEO GEO AES for sale or trade.

I'm looking to sell my Modded NEO GEO AES. It has been modded with component outputs and a light up power button that changes color, and a Unibios chip. It is in good shape with average wear for the age. It comes with a third party controller that is basically a modified Super Nintendo...
  9. D

Commodore SX64 For Sale or Trade

I'm looking to sell or trade my Commodore SX64. The case is in decent shape with average ware. The screen is in decent shape and has a very clean picture. The picture controls work fine. The computer is not accepting input from the keyboard or joystick ports. It was when I first started it and...
  10. D

Tandy 1000 & 1000HD, Apple IIGS and tandy Expanded Keyboard

I Am willing to part out everything Except the original Tandy 1000 and keyboard That has to stay together.. The HD is free game if anyone wants parts If you want a part from any of the other machines, let me know and we can make a deal. Shipping will be $10 on large parts (Drives from the apple...
  11. D

Ultima 5 for Commodore 64

I'm looking to sell a copy of Ultima 5 for the C64. It has all 4 disks, Coin, cloth map the books quick start guides, some adverts and the reference card. I believe the game is complete. The box is in ok shape but the top is curved a bit. The text on the paper work is all legible and the disks...
  12. D

Half life and UT 99 control issues

Every time I start these games. The character starts to spin, uncontrollably and I can't move them at all. I've made sure that there are no controllers. only the mouse and keyboard. I've tried fresh installs and restarting the computer. Nothing helps, The character spins and spins, Dose anyone...
  13. D

Wanted: Hp Pavilion 7050 motherboard

I'm looking for a Hp Pavilion 7050 or compatible motherboard. I had bought one but it was stolen from my porch before I could get it. the only thing about it is that it has a riser board on it to fit the case so I need one at least similar to that. If anyone has one there willing to sell let me...
  14. D

Amiga 500 (NTSC) with box, Mouse, power supply and software

I'm trying to sell an Amiga 500 (NTSC). It has the power supply, mouse and Rf modulator. It also has the system disk. It also has the Textcraft and an introduction disk as well. I also have some games and blank disks. The games are Simcity (With Box and paper work but missing the 512k version...
  15. D

Random Question Time :3

I have some questions I hope can be answered. I'm looking for a good Vga to hdmi converter. I do have the ability to hook up my older computers to a vga monitor, but I still want the ability to hook them up to my Modern TV. The last one I had would cause the picture to glitch out so I need a...
Back