• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 1000 & 1000HD, Apple IIGS and tandy Expanded Keyboard

dassark

Experienced Member
ap 8.jpgap 4.jpgtan 9.jpgtan 6.jpgtan 4.jpg

I Am willing to part out everything Except the original Tandy 1000 and keyboard That has to stay together.. The HD is free game if anyone wants parts If you want a part from any of the other machines, let me know and we can make a deal. Shipping will be $10 on large parts (Drives from the apple IIgs, Motherboard) and $5 on small parts.

I'm looking to sell a Tandy 1000 and Tandy 1000HD parts machine. The original 1000 works great and has an expansion board that gives it 640k of ram. The 1000HD works but the floppy drive does not work and the Hard drive is not working. The keyboard is a bit beat and yellow but works good overall. The cases are a bit yellow but not to bad. I'm looking for $100 for the both of them as is. $70 for the original 1000 and keyboard, $30 for the 1000HD or best offer. I'll also take consideration for any trade. Shipping is from Westfield, Mass

I'm also looking to sell an Apple IIGS with a 3 1/2 inch drive. a 5 1/4 inch drive, Keyboard, mouse and Chessmaster 2100, It also has shanghi with it as well. A Apple IIGS System 6.0.1 boot disk comes with it as well. I have tested it and it appears to work fine. I'm very new too it and can't completely tell Though. When I tested it with the System disk. I would sometimes get it to error when opening certain files. I also wasn't able to use the mouse as the keyboard I have is a later model with out a port for a mouse on it. When I tested it with Chessmaster. It worked fine and loaded it fine. The computer case and drives are good. They are yellowed though. I'm looking to get $80 for the whole system and game. $25 for the Apple IIgs alone with no drives or keyboard and mouse, $20 for the 3 1/2 inch drive, $15 for the 5 1/4 as it is untested. and $20 for the keyboard and $10 for the mouse or best offer or a trade.

Lastly, I have a Tandy expanded keyboard, It is in good shape and is quite clean. Works great and was using it as my normal keyboard. $25 or best offer.

I have Added more pictures in my ablums, it's called Tandy and apple. They should be better quality. Also though not pictured. The 1000HD has the original hard drive and controller card.

Last edited:
Back