• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Dave_K.

1. Dave_K.

California IBM 3179 color terminal and keyboard (working)

Sorry, I'm not really looking for anything else at the moment. I'm just looking to clean out some space in my garage.
  2. Dave_K.

California IBM 3179 color terminal and keyboard (working)

Fully working IBM 3179 color terminal (3270 coax type) with model M keyboard. Local pickup only SFBay area. $250 I can’t make the VCF West show (family plans) but around on Friday and Sunday that weekend if you are out here.
  3. Dave_K.

"Retro-Graphics Terminal Enhancement" on TVI-950

I've got the ADM 3/5 version of the Retro-Graphics II boards, and posted about it here Here is the manual for the televideo version you have (apparently this is the only manual on the internet for these boards)...
  4. Dave_K.

A Very Very Rare IBM Adapter Card

A couple more things I discovered... In March of 1983, IBM announced three new 5150 models, the x14, x64, and x71, that did not have a keyboard option, and was made specifically for the "IBM 3270 Personal Computer Attachment"...
  5. Dave_K.

A Very Very Rare IBM Adapter Card

I happened to learn about this from the 3278 manual in the keyboard! So this was well marketed but must have been quickly discontinued due to 3270 pc emulation cards? I’m so glad you posted this thread as a I was searching everywhere for this thing and should have looked here first. :)
  6. Dave_K.

Looking for info on Heathkit ET-120 Microprocessor Trainer

I found an "ET-100 Learning Computer Users Manual" online (likely uploaded by someone here thanks!) and it seems the monitor rom is the same, as all the commands worked the same on the ET-120! :)
  7. Dave_K.

Looking for info on Heathkit ET-120 Microprocessor Trainer

I recently came into possession of an ET-120 trainer, which looks to be a follow on to the ET-100. I can't find *any* information anywhere on the net. No documentation/manual, no discussions, like it almost never existed or was a short run product line? Essentially the ET-120 (or ETW-120?) is...
  8. Dave_K.

Troubleshooting 3197 terminal

Hi all, I've acquired a 3197 terminal monitor and logic unit, but no connecting cable between the two. When powering on the monitor the green light on the monitor is blinking. I assume it's because of no cable between the two. Does anyone know the pinout of the cable/connector between these...
  9. Dave_K.

Looking for an IBM 3278 front panel/door

I'm restoring an IBM 3278 terminal, and am missing one part, the front panel that goes under the CRT and covers the power/keyboard ports etc. If anyone runs across some junkers with serious burn-in, I may also be interested if it has this panel. Of course the panel alone is what I'm after. :)
Back