• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by emilen72

1. E

help for fix an 8096-sk

fixed :) with the NOP I have discovered that the pin 14 of the UE10 have a break in the paddle... and that the triple screen was a micro-short on two pin of video memory... all buffer LS244 is ok and during the test even with HC244 (UE8-UE9-UE10 and UD14) the machine work great... in the...
  2. E

help for fix an 8096-sk

hi, some step ahead, again... I have thought that the error above was due ram addressing trouble, or buffers ls244 related... I have tested all link CPU, Buffers and ram and is all ok... Desoldered the three LS244 UE8-UE9-UE10 and putted socket... retested the link, all ok... but when I have...
  3. E

help for fix an 8096-sk

little step haead I have desolderd the lower ram bank and put 8 socket in place, then I have put two 4464 in two sockets with a little adapter and linked D1-D2-D3 data pin to the relative pin of the six free sockets with the 6502 and the 6545 and no PIA and no VIA installed, on power on...
  4. E

help for fix an 8096-sk

Regards to all, I recovered a pet that was in an attic for 30 years ... the board had much rust and dirt and some chips too... This 8096-sk have a separate board that is plugged with a flat cable on the cpu socket... for now I have disconnected this and put the 6502 on the socket...
  5. E

Model I - Level II saving trouble

Hi to all, my model I have a trouble when saving a program to cassette. It save the "sound" but dont't read it! For clarity It can load an original cassette and a wav file played from pc... I have discovered that on the "line out" of the din port a spurge signal is present even if no saving...
  6. E

3032 not stable screen

Hi to all, I'm new here... I have got a faulty 3032 with the classic screen garbage at the power-on... after reading the forum, I have test the voltage (but these are good) and changed however all the caps on the mainboard but nothing to do... garbage still remain after change the caps... After...
Back