• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by ErikTheHack

1. E

Need Quadra 700 Guidance

I'm trying to get an old mothballed Quadra 700 back going like it should be. I've got it running System 7.6.1 and software wise everything seems to be doing quite well. The machine has 8MB of RAM and a good hard drive that is (I think) 1GB -- partitioned in half. Anyway, I've got a couple of...
  2. E

My Top WTB List

Atari TT030 Atari MEGA STe Atari 1400XL (Yeah right!) Atari 1450XLD (Yeah right!) Atari 815 Dual Disk Drive Apple Macintosh II, IIx, and/or IIfx Apple Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh Apple Lisa NeXT NeXTDimension Color Board NeXT MO Drive (Working)
  3. E

Atari 815 Dual Disk Drive

I've been looking for one of these for years. I've never even seen one of these "in the flesh". I know they were actually produced but I'm pretty sure production was limited. Anyone know anyone that has one of these? Anyone possibly want to sell one? -E
  4. E

For HP PA-RISC Lovers

OpenPA is a resource for PA-RISC based computers from HP and other vendors with in-depth technical descriptions and background information. This site is independent of and does not represent The Hewlett Packard Company in any way. http://www.openpa.net/
  5. E

For NeXT Computer Lovers

Welcome to the NeXT world! We're a group of NeXT fanatics who have gotten together to host a NeXT related Web site. We're currently working on the content for the site, which will focus on NeXT computers, NEXTSTEP and OPENSTEP. The site will feature information on many different types of...
  6. E

apple-history.com

Specs and info on every apple product and a good deal of history. http://apple-history.com/
  7. E

Atari History Museum

This site provides information, images and personal stories on all items produced by Atari as well as news and links to further assist any and all individuals interested in learning more about the company that helped to pioneer and shape many areas of Video Arcade Entertainment, Home Consumer...
  8. E

Computer Codger

Greetings all! I've been a member a while but never posted an intro and decided that I should. I became addicted to computers or at least the idea of computers back in the 70's watching Star Trek re-runs and other SciFi and going to work with my dad who was a systems analyst for UCSD at the...
  9. E

Here are mine today

Started off focused mostly on Atari 8-bits -- the Atari computers themselves have been fairly easy to come by (at least in used condition) but the peripherals have not been so easy to come by. Especially the 820 and 822 printers. I still need to work on the XL and XE lines and I'd really like...
  10. E

WTB Atari TT/030 and/or MEGA STe

Been looking for these for a while. The TT would be prime but I'm also interested in a MEGA STe too.
  11. E

WTB SGI Indy Presenter and Carrying Bag

I'm looking for an SGI LCD Presenter setup -- need a complete one. Video Card, Display, Cables, and Carrying Bag. I just missed on on eBay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180010509334&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 Honestly, if someone just wants to sell...
Back