• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by guiller

1. G

Several IBM XT for sale

Hello again friends: Here you have 2 computers IBM XT again fantastic. The computers work perfectly and have been tested for hours. http://www.ebay.es/itm/IBM-XT-5160-640KB-MINISCRIBE-10MB-KEYBOARD-/120812433638?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item1c20fb70e6...
  2. G

Ibm xt (no monitor) + original keyboard + tandon tm-262 ** full working ** from spain

Hello again friends::) On this occasion I am writing to offer a computer of my own collection. An IBM XT (no monitor) with 640kB of RAM + original keyboard + HDD Tandon TM-262. This is the ad on Ebay...
  3. G

Llformat v1.3 from western digital

Hello again everyone: A long time ago not to put any message in the forum. I have not much time. I have been "father" a few months ago. :grin: Well .... a few weeks ago a friend gave me his old IBM 5150 but very interesting. The computer has a Western Digital hard drive with a controller...
  4. G

5.25" low level format, any way?

Hello again friends: Again I am here to ask for some help. I'm trying to duplicate my old floppy disks with the program DiskDupe ... until there all right. The problem is as follows. I have found many empty diskettes for testing but many of them have a lot of mistakes ... defective tracks, etc...
  5. G

Epson HX-20, Menu Error, (shows only one option)

Hi Friends, this is my first Post: First, sorry for my english, I write from Spain. And thank you very much everyone for being here and help. This is a great forum. I have read a lot in this Forum and I am sure someone can help a little. My problem is: When I turn on my HX-20, appears only in...
Back