• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by harry

1. H

Western Europe trs 80 model 12 keyboard wanted

Does anyone have, or know of a working trs 80 Model 12 keyboard for sale ? anywhere??
  2. H

thyristor equivelant

Yes Bill, press fit into cage, with solder tabs both sides , and soldered connections underneath, at first glance not easy to remove, I 'll try some wick, with some luck might get it free. ..was put in there to stay!
  3. H

thyristor equivelant

Many thanks wrljet, for your time looking into this, I now have more info to go on, I guess the fun starts trying to find a replacement, , or something close to try. thanks again Harry
  4. H

thyristor equivelant

Thanks, yes my error , C32AX135 is the correct part no. the parts list you have shown shown is a much better document for ref.
  5. H

thyristor equivelant

Thanks for link, I also found a few details, such as max forward volts (135v) and max current of 25A , but not the gate trigger voltage and current to find an suitable equivalent? I have also recently done a parts request, for obsolete components, but not had a reply yet.
  6. H

thyristor equivelant

Does any one have the spec for the C232ax135 thyristor(as used in the pdp8/m psu ) or suggest an equivelant that has been successfully used? Harry.
  7. H

Northern Europe DEC BCC03 cable?

might be helpful but not cheap! eb.y lising .....304732090946 Harry.
  8. H

11/44 not responding?

Thanks AK6DN, I have tried the console commands you mentioned ,and others such as E, D , S etc , But I get no responce from the cpu, nothing appears on screen using most of them, only the message "CP didn't start" The "T " Test command, only gives the chevrons on the next line...
  9. H

11/44 not responding?

It has been a couple of months since the 11/44 has been turned on, and it was then booting ok with the RL drives, and was responding to the console , Recently I thought it should be run again to check all was ok, Nothing has been disturbed, yet It will now only respond with a console message...
  10. H

11/73 question.

Dave, I have a similar system, using some parts you kindly helped me with, My current set up is.. slot 1 M8367 pmi memory card ( quad) slot 2 M8367 pmi memory card ( quad) slot 3 M8190 cpu (quad) slot 4 M7555 rqdx3 ( AB) ....M9047 ( CD) all other slots unused console is via...
  11. H

Need advice on DEC RAINBOW adapter

Its been a while since I made an adapter, but at the time I used the info from retro hacker, and things worked,... below was his instructions I followed...
  12. H

front panel for Dec BA23 case

I am trying to locate a front panel/surrond to fit the Dec BA23 case/cabinet , if anyone can help, or know of one, that would be a great help , the two side fixing brackets, that have the velcro pads attached would also be welcome, but these are something I can make. Harry
  13. H

p70 no post?

While adhering to the stay at home rules, I decided to dig out some older projects, among these, the IBM P70 portable seemed like a good idea. I knew the floppy drive needed attention, but as I recall was otherwise working , I switched the P70 on and was greeted on screen with usual error...
  14. H

French connection??

I need some help from perhaps a fellow member in France, I have located at last ! some HP tape cartridges, but the seller is in France and won't ship to the UK, I am hoping someone in France may be able to help with this situation ? if any one can help please PM me. I can foward details. Harry
  15. H

user manual for Facit 4410 terminal

I am looking for any info, or user manual, PDF , anything on using and setting up the Facit 4410 terminal, I have done much searching in vain, I think these were manufactured around 1980, any links, details, or info would be great help. Harry
Back