• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by LS120

1. L

Chilton's Guide to Kaypro Repair and Maintenance

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArhzNv3jjwuggla4hrb-J80NZpYk?e=YGCfLc
  2. L

Chilton's Guide to Kaypro Repair and Maintenance

i still have it.. just ask me and i'll put a link for you..
  3. L

SpectraVideo SVI-808 help needed

News on the SVI-808's i recently got... things are on the move.. and thanks to Darren for having a look at the KiKad files on GitHub i have uploaded.. but don't rush there yet they are private and if you are not invited you won't get access for now.. i need to make sure it is correct first.. and...
  4. L

The Black Mac???

i dont have the unit as of yet its coming.. this was from an estate sale and the guy had a wall of macs but this and a Black version stood out so i got them both.. i'm not into mac's but it got me looking at these 2.. will update when i get them and open them up..
  5. L

The Black Mac???

does anyone know anything about this Mac pc... the front has The Black Mac.. and thats all i know about it.. cant seem to find any info on the net at all..
  6. L

ok so did a bit of voltage checking and I'm a little perplexed.. The Spectra PSU; the main black AC box is fine both outputs have 16V ac on them, The DC board has ....... 12v+ = +11.96v 5v+ = 0v prob the L4964 DC-DC...
  7. L

need board info to know what can be done.. and settings
  8. L

looking for any manuals or info on the svi-808 pc's i have 2 x svi-808 and looking for circuits diagrams, repair info etc... i have got a set of svi-838 circuit diagrams but they differ. thanks for any help well opened the SVI-808's today and the psu's have problems.. as i was expecting from...
  9. L

z80 and hardware

ok, so what i want to ask is i'm not a EE guru. i have a little knowledge but not enough to design and make a pc from scratch. what i want is to play around with some z80 bases systems i have and try some ideas in interfacing things to them.. but i have no idea where to start. i have been...
  10. L

TransData Plasma

looking for any info on this hard to find luggable.. really want a manual as the one that came with it is welded together from water.
  11. L

compaq slt-3 286

parting out a slt-3 compaq : ok so some of you may know i got some luggables a few months back. well the compaq portable-3 motherboard it toast.. so im looking at parting it out. if anyone wants parts pm me and what you want plus a price.. i have also listed on facebook nzvc page as well...
  12. L

Transdata Plasma Portable Computer

looks a little like a compaq 286 luggable
  13. L

Transdata Plasma Portable Computer

looking for any info on these un-usual devices.. there is almost nothing on line.. thanks
  14. L

Transdata Plasma Luggable

looking for info on Transdata Plasma Luggable / transportable's i have 2 1 is a 286 with 1 x 360kb fdd the other is a new case with Plasma and 8bit video card that can run Mono or Cga internal or external. thanks..
  15. L

Kaypro II repairs

i have a K 10/84 that's got a screen full of rubbish.. any ideas? all chips are socket'd so can replace them easy..
Back