• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by mutantcamel

1. M

Wanted TI Compact Computer 40 Stuff

If you have any of the following for sale then let me know: CC-40 Software Games I Mathematics Finance Memo Processor 8K Memory Cartridge 16K Expansion Cartridge Hardware R2-32 Interface Quick Disk Drive Other CC-40 Carry Case Don't care if they don't have original boxes, manuals etc but...
  2. M

Cc-40 to ti99??

Has anyone built an interface to link the 2 machines together so program data could be transferred?
  3. M

TI-74 Program Help

Has anybody any idea what code you would use to save a game within a game on the TI-74? I want to add a load and save feature in the adventure game I modified. The routine should save the player's position in the game and what he's carrying etc... I can get the messages to appear ok on screen...
  4. M

20 x Calculator Rolls 57mm x 57mm

Grade A Single Ply rolls. 19 are sealed in plastic, 1 has been partially used. These are NOT THERMAL PAPER ROLLS! I thought they were and were bought in error! I live in the UK so postage might be expensive elsewhere. You can have the box for like £2 (10 pence each!) + postage let me know if...
  5. M

TI-74 Dockbus Help

I just tried connecting my PC-324 Printer to my TI-74 just now and have noticed that the plastic connector on the printer has been pushed down into the bottom of the plug. I don't know how I've done this. So when you try to connect it up, I just keep getting an error message. Any ideas how I can...
  6. M

Anybody live near or in Marysville, WA???

Could someone just walk past or call in to see if the following shop exists and if it's changed it's phone number. I think the shop is no longer there though... High Tech Solutions 1509 6th St, #205 Marysville, WA 98270 Thanks Phil
  7. M

TI-74 PC-324 Printer Paper Question

I read in the manual you should only use TP-324 Thermal Paper with this printer. Is there any generic paper I can use instead, and if so what size, thickness is it? I don't own the printer yet, but am thinking of buying one. I won't if getting hold of suitable paper is a problem... There is...
  8. M

TIIF Help

Anybody use this utility with their TI-74 PC Interface? Anyone know if you have to use the parallel or serial port to print directly onto a PC Printer? I only have a usb lead for my printer, is there anyway I can print to it without buying a new lead? I'm trying to print from a word processing...
  9. M

TI-74/CC-40 Emulator?

Right, I just a look on google now but to my surprise I didn't find details of any emulator for these 2 wonderful machines. Is anyone out there working on such a project and if not why not?! It would be cool not just to be able to use the original cartridge roms, but basic programs you could...
  10. M

Compaq 286 LTE Problems

On advice, I've replaced the iternal battery in my LTE with a new one. The problem now is that my disk drive doesn't seem to be working at all! I had problems before taking it apart and often it would have a red light and would struggle to load any disk. Now I either get a "non system disk...
  11. M

Compaq 286 Lte Help Required

I've just acquired one of these nifty laptops. I can get the Diagnostics disk to load up to set time,date etc...once I've saved the settings, the computer restarts but then says that the computer has lost power since the settings were last saved and asks me to complete the setup again. The...
  12. M

Problem with TI-Basic Program

13. M

Wanted Cheap Old Laptop/Palmtop

Hi I'm after a fully working machine, anything from a 286 to a 486 which has less than 100mhz. It must be dos based and have a parallel port. I live in the uk, so don't be wanting to pay mega bucks on postage for some heavy thing! I need it to save files to and the software only works on older...
  14. M

Sega SC-3000 "Sega Base" Disk Sealed

On offer is a brand new and sealed copy of a database utility called "Sega Base" for the Sega SC-3000 Computer. I don't have the disk drive (SF-7000) for my system so it is available for sale.
Back