• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by pinto79

1. P

Looking for Floppy drive

Looking for a 1.2MB 5.25" Floppy drive to fill a hole in my 386. Typical Beige is preferred, discoloration due to age is ok and expected! As this is a machine I like to use on occasion, I am only interested in working drives. Let me know what's out there! Trevor
  2. P

Drive format for OS/2

Hey all. I have a Pentium 200 that is complete and working except the hard drive that came with it. My plan is to finally install a full working version of OS/2 Warp 4 that I bought new in 1996 (or thereabouts... whenever it first came out). My question is this, The maximum hard drive size it...
  3. P

New Old Mac for me!

Hey all. I was cruising Craigslist for old Macs like do frequently when I happened across an add I didn't read properly the first time around. Someone wanted to give away an iMac G3. For FREE! So I emailed and said I was interested if they still had it. They did and after a drive out to a new...
  4. P

WTB: Apple Pro Mouse

Hey all. I need an Apple Pro Mouse in black to complete the originality of my Power Mac G4 Tower. I have the original one, but it doesn't work. I'm hoping to find one with a slightly yellowed wire jacket so that it matches my existing stuff. I'm also hoping to find one where the cost to ship...
  5. P

Hello from the Wet Coast

Hello all. My name is Trevor. I've been a computer hobbyist since I was 7 years old. I have spent almost all of that time as a DOS/Windows user with a small foray in OS/2 back in the early/mid 1990s. I actually bought OS/2 Warp 4 in 1996 when it came out and have never installed it... My...
Back