• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Seatown

1. S

NeXT Cube Dimension & NeXTStation Turbo Color Lot...

Hi Folks, I'm letting my collection go and offering it for sell here first. The bad news, I will not ship, pickup only from Phoenix Arizona. This lot has it all and more.......Price is $3,000 firm.. That is ebay price for just one NeXT Cube Dimension system and the rest are free...
  2. S

My 15 years journey: the vintage collection

I did know that I had this one... Lawrence Livermore Labs MST-80B Intel 8080 Trainer
  3. S

I also forgot to mention the Xybernaut Mobile Assistant IV computers. I guess, this model started the wearable revolution!!
  4. S

Hi there, Unfortunately yes.... Ever since I accepted my current job 4 years ago, I have been spending more time out of the country. In fact, I'm getting ready to go on a six-month assignment this summer. I have relocated the collection to Arizona and hoping to pass it on to someone or group...
  5. S

This collection was suppose to be the foundation of a Museum. I will be updating the list and cataloging in the next few days. There are so much accessories, software, games, KB&Ms, Memory sticks, cards, power supplys, manuals, HDs, Floppys, Books, Magazines and many many more parts...
  6. S

Omni II Logic Analyzer/Computer

I acquired a very interesting Kaypro yesterday and “Omni II Logic Analyzer/Computer” is labeled on both sides. Not much information about it is available on the Web. However, I did manage to locate a brief New Product intro that appeared on Oct 1983 edition of Microcomputing magazine.“A...
  7. S

Help identifying this home-brewed Computer

Hi Andy, It is indeed a Sinclair ZX81 board. Good eye!! However, this tells me only half of the story.
  8. S

Help identifying this home-brewed Computer

Have you ever seen something like this? It looks like someone with an original idea created this prototype. Nothing about it says I'm a kit. The first clue is the keyboard. As you can see, the command keys are hand written.
Back