• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by ukl

1. U

6809 Basic Tape

hello, i offer an old tape from 1979. its the 6809 basic fom tsc - technical systems consultants inc. i dont know if it still works. price: shoot me an offer - shipping is 6€ to the u.s. via deutsche post letter (uninsured) kind regards uwe
  2. U

Users Manual: Superbaord II - Challenger 1P

hello, i offer the users manual for the superbaord II / challenger 1P - computer from 08/1978. its in good shape. i´m free for offers. shipping to u.s. will be 6€ via deutsche post as letter
  3. U

Sharp MZ-5600 Floppy with Diagnostic Tools

hello *.*, i have found an interssting floppy - it contains the service checker programms for the sharp mz-5600. if u want if - please make an offer - i tried it and its fully working. kind regards uwe
  4. U

what card is this ?

hello, i found a fullsize isa-card - but dont know what it is for - maybe someone out there can tell me ? thanks :) bye uwe
  5. U

What is this ?

hello everybody, i found something i dont know what this might be in my basement - please take a look at the picture - does someone can tell me what kind of memory this is and for witch computer this is ? thanks :)
  6. U

some old PC-Software and Sharp-MZ-5600/5500 Software

Hello everybody, i have some vintage computer programms and manuals and Books for best-offer to sale: 1. PC Paintbrush IV Plus Version 1 - english Incl. Manual, 6 Disks 5,25 “ and the orginal Box in “ok” condition 2. Sharp LapLink XL Kit - english- includes an not-opend envelope...
  7. U

ebay.de: microsoft basic fior atari 800

http://cgi.ebay.de/ATARI-800-Microsoft-Basic-NEU-Originalverschweisst_W0QQitemZ150234999282QQihZ005QQcategoryZ8093QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem new to me,that microsoft has a basic for the 800 :)
  8. U

my new atari ST´s

he *.* today i got for 15€ (approx. 23,68 USD): 1. atari 1040 STFM with 2,5 MB add. RAM 2. atari 260 ST with 0,5 add. RAM 3. Megafile 30 Harddisk 4. Atari Monitor 124 5. all cords for the 1040 (no power supply for the 260), approx. 6 books for ist, approx 100 3,5" disks and 2 mice I had to...
  9. U

What is this ?

hello, after selling a eurocom 1 (a single board old computer), i found some more (i think) for this system, maybe someone is out there can tell me, what i found ? :) The first board has an 6802 on it and a dip-switch with titeld with ACIA/PIA/RAM/ROM The second board might be a Ram-Card ...
  10. U

someone more from germany

hello *.*, my first contact with the computers were an atari 800xl without anything - 1984 bought by my brothers who dosent pay much attention to it. after a couple of weeks, tying listings in it - without an tape or an floppy - we bought a tape for approx 100 DM. a few month later we bouth...
  11. U

early atari items (800, 400) etc wanted

hello, here in germany is very hard to find those computers - u can find atari 600xl, 800xl, 130xe, 65 ex and 800xe. so someone wanna trade ? i have different atari st stuff (btw. is ths st-line much present in the u.s. ?) may i can trade with some of the xe-line if they are rare in u.s.)...
  12. U

[o:] Sharp MZ-5600 and PC-7500 - Service Manuals / Eproms

hello, i inherited much of technical Sharp Manuals from an old Friend, witch was an Sharp-engineer. Here are a short extract of the manuals i own (i also own orginal software and eproms): -Service Manuals for the Sharp MZ-5600 & Devices 1. Code 00ZMZ1D13///G - CRT Display Model MZ-1D13 2...
Back