• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by willowmoon93

1. W

Possibly Looking At Selling My Collection ...

Hello fellow vintage computer enthusiasts .... Well it looks like I am going to downsize most of my collection but I would prefer to sell it all in one big lot rather than piece out every little thing. I could probably make dramatically more money selling it individually here or on ebay, but...
  2. W

Huge TRS-80 Acquisition

Just now picked up last night one of the biggest TRS-80 collections that I've ever seen: * Three TRS-80 Video Displays (for the Model I computer) * Expansion Interface for the Model I 26-1142-1 (low serial # of 000863) * Expansion Interface for the Model I 26-1142 * Two 26-1160 TRS-80 Mini Disk...
  3. W

Epson Equity II Keyboard Question

Hi there -- I managed to come into an Epson Equity II at a thrift store a few months ago, the only thing that didn't come with it is the original keyboard. I have tried different 5-pin AT keyboards with but apparently the computer doesn't recognize either of them. Is there an available mod...
  4. W

Apple /// Diagnostic RAM Screen

Hi there -- I have an Apple /// computer which, upon startup, displays the message "Diagnostic RAM" and then goes thru the whole diagnostic check -- apparently no bad RAM or anything -- but it recycles thru this whole process again & again. It does not attempt to start up from the disk drive...
  5. W

Radio Shack TRS-80 & Tandy Service Manuals

Hi there -- I was wondering about the service manuals by Radio Shack/Tandy -- were these released to the general public where anybody could buy them, or were they typically available to Radio Shack employees only? I recently came into a bunch of these and I don't remember ever seeing them in...
  6. W

TRS-80 Editor/Assembler -- Recommendations?

Hi everyone -- now that I know my TRS-80 Model I loads tapes good now, I'm looking at eventually tackling Z80 assembly language on it. Or on the III or the IV, I have those ones now too. Any recommendations as far as a good editor/assembler for it? I noticed that Radio Shack/Tandy put one...
  7. W

TRS-80 Model I cassette loading problem

Hi there -- well I FINALLY acquired a 16K TRS-80 Model I w/Level II BASIC a couple of days ago and it came with a bunch of cassette games. My question is this: when I do the whole CLOAD thing, am I supposed to put in a filename afterwards? Like CLOAD "PROGRAM" ? Or just CLOAD? I finally...
  8. W

Apple III Question Regarding Apple II emulation

Just recently picked up two Apple III computers locally this past Sunday and I have a question for anyone who still owns a working Apple III computer (which should probably be around five people on the planet, tops!). With the Apple II emulator diskette, and then booting an Apple II game (for...
  9. W

Amiga 500 Disk Question

Hi everyone, Well I hope someone can help me regarding this. I recently picked up an Amiga 500 computer with a whole bunch of 3.5" Amiga disks. The problem I'm having is that when I put a disk in the internal drive, it says something like "Not valid DOS disk (retry/cancel)". Now when I hit...
  10. W

Crazy Huge Apple II RPG Acquisition!

Well today definitely ranks up there as the absolute best vintage computer game acqusition in one day!! Considering it's for the Apple II line of computers and it's mostly RPG's, this is just freakin' amazing! A little backstory ... around a month ago, I picked up a bunch of PC (286/386/486)...
  11. W

Rummage Sales & Card Shows

Well yesterday was a really good day for me . . . one of the computers I got was a TRS-80 Model III !!! Finally, after about three years or so of searching, I finally have one! Yes, I could probably have got one via ebay, but the shipping charges have typically been pretty expensive. This...
  12. W

Thrift Store Haul

To quote from those campy Kool-Aid Man commercials from the 70's -- "OH YEAH!!!" All of the below games I found yesterday for $1 each at a local thrift store, complete. * Ultima VI (5 1/4" format) * Police Quest (3 1/2" format) * Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Trilogy (5 1/4") (Heroes of...
  13. W

Cool finds yesterday ...

Been a while since I reported finding anything really decent lately, but I did manage to get some goodies, mostly for the early Macs. * Star Trek 25th Anniversary (Mac Color) $2 * Space Quest IV (Mac Color) $3 * Oh No More Lemmings! (PC/XT,AT) $2 * Star Trek 25th Anniversary/Star Trek...
  14. W

Atari 8 Bit Computer Cartridges ROMOX

Hi everyone -- just thought I'd let you know that I've listed a few items for auction on the Atari end of things "on the bay" -- three different cartridges for the Atari 8 bit computers -- "Spark Bugs", "Topper" & "Starion." All three made by ROMOX, definitely don't see these titles often at...
  15. W

Robotron 2084 for the TI-99/4A now available!

Check the below link out regarding the TI-99/4A port of Robotron 2084 !!!! http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.video.classic/browse_thread/thread/77fe3c6431eb898e?hl=en#
Back