• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by WisconsinComputerClub

1. WisconsinComputerClub

How to get video out of a TRS-80 2000 PC

Many thanks for the reply! That is an odd one, looks like we'll have to go looking for a monitor then. Hopefully there's still one out there somewhere.
  2. WisconsinComputerClub

How to get video out of a TRS-80 2000 PC

Hello all! The Wisconsin Computer Club and I are hosting a "Tandy" themed event on November 25th, and I've finally pulled the TRS-80 2000 out of deep storage for the lineup. Unfortunately, I do not have a monitor for it, which rather dampens any fun we could have with it. I have a huge array of...
  3. WisconsinComputerClub

Wisconsin Computer Club Open House Event, March 26, 2022

The Wisconsin Computer Club will be hosting another Open House event on Saturday, March 26th, 2022 at the Portage County Stevens Point library from 10AM to 4PM in the big Pinery room on the main level. This event will feature a number of fan favorites from the collection, a new showcase piece on...
  4. WisconsinComputerClub

We're the Wisconsin Computer Club

Hello! Greetings from Stevens Point Wisconsin! I'm Alex, the "grand poobah" of the Wisconsin Computer Club, an informal group of local retro tech enthusiasts who first got together in 2020 to share tools, equipment, and experience during the dreary days of lockdown. Since then, we've expanded...
Back