• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Avigo Money?

Mad Echidna

I have been searching for this great app for the Avigo 10 for about a week now, to no avail! Anyone who owns an Avigo, PLEASE search your hard drives and dig you avigos out of the closet! Even if you just have it on your Avigo, it's possible to copy it to your PC with Avigo Manager, which can still be downloaded at TI's official site.

I have been searching for this great app for the Avigo 10 for about a week now, to no avail! Anyone who owns an Avigo, PLEASE search your hard drives and dig you avigos out of the closet! Even if you just have it on your Avigo, it's possible to copy it to your PC with Avigo Manager, which can still be downloaded at TI's official site.

I tried to upload it here, but it's 300+KB file size exceeds the forum's upload size limit. I was recently able to contact the last person to control the Avigo Pool er... Portalplaza. He was able to pull out his old dead computer and extract the complete archive of Avigo programs from the old site including Avigo Money. Eventually I'll mirror the site and restore the files by piecing together the remaining scraps and fragments of the old site, but just PM me and i'll get AviMoney to you.

Back