• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

LaserMaster CORP OFMD-01 LXPC-01 ISA SCSI

gerrydoire

Veteran Member
Anyone familair with this SCSI Card?

Its depth of compatibility and what not.

It's full length and 8 bit.

Where to start...?

Well, it's not a SCSI card, to start with. Secondly, if you've got only one card, you have only half of the adapter--the set is two cards, like you see here.

Basically LM took a naked laser print engine and put the smarts on two ISA cards. The eBay seller has something that's not worth anything without the print engine.

LM printers were awful things. The company went out of business sometime in 1998.

LaserMaster LM-1000 / LXPC-01 Drivers Version 4.0 Needed

LaserMaster LM-1000 / LXPC-01 Drivers Version 4.0 Needed

If you still have the card, I would not mind having a spare one. I have a fully operational LaserMaster LM-1000 that uses the LXPC-01 card. My unit just turned 20 years old and has been refurbished 3 times. It is a true PostScript printer build around the HP II printer. I am in the process of resurrecting her for the third time and am still looking for the drivers for the board as one of my 4 diskettes has errors in the setup file. Anyone with info on the whereabouts of the latest version of the software that accompanies the board (LaserMaster Corporation Professional Release 4.00 ~ 1992). Please....

Back