• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Exidy Sorcerer 2 Technical Manual

dutchacorn

Experienced Member
The Exidy Sorcerer Technical manual can be found here. However, this is the manual for version 1 of the Exidy Sorcerer. I found and scanned the technical manual for the Sorcerer 2, and also the circuit diagrams for the Sorcerer 2. They are quite large and can be temporarily be downloaded from my dropbox here.

I'd head over to archive.org and then search for "exidy sorcerer technical" - you'll find the Sorcerer 2 technical manual & schematics there. The scan quality is good - use it myself. I also have an original paper version which has the same content, but some of the schematic pages have better "fidelity", some have worse. The archive.org version should be fine for most purposes.

Last edited:
Tnx Selectric. I've found it. I also found the schematics, but the rom pac is not very well readable. The numbers are too small.

I see what you mean. I have a couple of paper Rom Pac schematics and some digital copies. They all vary in quality, and even the best paper copy could be better. Never noticed that before.

So I scanned my "good" print and edited it by adding new text overlays. I admit I had to use a magnifying glass and some multimeter checks on a real rom pac, to be sure.

Anyway, in the spirit of sharing (and in case I need in future myself!) here are a couple of versions that may help. I tried to upload here but apparently they were too large, so links are to my website:

www.wizpac.com/resources/RomPac_originalscan.pdf
www.wizpac.com/resources/RomPac_edited.jpg

Hope either helps.

@ Selectric. Thank you for making the original scan, which is already the best I've ever seen but the edited version is fantastic. You helped me a lot.

I see what you mean. I have a couple of paper Rom Pac schematics and some digital copies. They all vary in quality, and even the best paper copy could be better. Never noticed that before.

So I scanned my "good" print and edited it by adding new text overlays. I admit I had to use a magnifying glass and some multimeter checks on a real rom pac, to be sure.

Anyway, in the spirit of sharing (and in case I need in future myself!) here are a couple of versions that may help. I tried to upload here but apparently they were too large, so links are to my website:

www.wizpac.com/resources/RomPac_originalscan.pdf
www.wizpac.com/resources/RomPac_edited.jpg

Hope either helps.
those are great - thanks!

Back