• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

California HP 1600A AND 1607A LOGIC STATE ANALYZER - $300

Covers: California
Price drop to $200

Fun fact is that these machines use the first product of a small startup named Intel.

Hmm.. Shipping could approach $200. If you are game, then PM me and we can work it out.

That is a bit steep. :( I may be able to handle that with another couple months of saving. (My wife and I have set up $50/month for my hobby stuff ;)- I would need two, or three, more moths to get up that much.)

Related to this: Hack-A-Day has an article about this analyzer (https://hackaday.com/2024/03/19/modern-microcontroller-boosts-classic-logic-analyzer-to-new-heights/). They have a picture looks the same as the picture of yours with the Apple logo. I thought that it was yours, but the name is different.

That's me.. Ted Fried.. and that is my analyzer. I posted the project on Hackaday.io and they must have picked it up on Hackaday.com.

It's a celebrity analyzer now... :)

PS: $200 is a guess. It's fairly heavy and fragile so would need decent packing (done by UPS store). I would think $200 would be at the max end so thats why I mentioned it.

Unfortunately, I've found this to be self-contradictory: "would need decent packing (done by UPS store)." A moronic packing job by the local UPS store almost cost me a beloved guitar. Box arrived completely destroyed and only the ATA grade case saved a $4500 instrument.

PS: $200 is a guess. It's fairly heavy and fragile so would need decent packing (done by UPS store). I would think $200 would be at the max end so thats why I mentioned it.
I guess that I'll have to see if it's still available when I get the money together.

That's me.. Ted Fried.. and that is my analyzer. I posted the project on Hackaday.io and they must have picked it up on Hackaday.com.

It's a celebrity analyzer now... :)
The article was pretty cool.

I really liked your WordPress articles, also.

So tempted by this... I'm curious, would the sale include the adapter you wired up which let you display the Apple logo onscreen? I possess literally none of the skill or knowledge needed to actually use these for what they're intended for, but it's tempting to buy the set just to display cool images on the screen...

Huxley

All of the probes are included, yes. But the Teensy 4.1 which generated the signals is not. Well, unless you wanted to replace/buy mine. (I need it!) :)

Yes, if you process the image in gimp, then run it through some C code i made, then program it into the Teensy. :)

Back