• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

For Sale: original Apple II ('79? light green card slots) - $250

Hi Everyone, I'm selling my original apple II. It has the light green/aqua card slots which I guess means it's an earlier model. It works except for a couple dead keys and an issue with storing and then running basic programs (see this thread for details and a possible solution...
  2. F

working kaypro 2x with system and games disk

Selling my working kaypro - play ladder! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120672419727
  3. F

spare st external floppy drive?

I found a 520st without the floppy drive or power supply. Does anyone have an extra of either of these they'd be willing to sell? I have an internal st floppy I might try to adapt if I can't find one.
  4. F

TRS 80 model 4 in Vermont - any takers?

Hi, I found a TRS 80 model 4 this weekend. I tried it out and was able to play around with some basic programs. I typed one in from a book which included some peek and poke commands and after that no text appeared when I started it up. Maybe a connector jiggled loose? I'll open it up and see if...
  5. F

found original apple II with possible problems

Hi everyone, I found a great garage sale this weekend with several nice vintage computers including an original apple II (late 70s?). I fired it up and it powers on fine but looks like it has some issues. When I turn it on, the screen is filled with ?s then there's a * monitor prompt near the...
  6. F

New Kaypro 2x owner

Hello fellow kaypro owners. I just scored a kaypro 2x on craigslist for free. It seems like the kaypro versioning is kind of confusing - the bios rom number doesn't match the ones I've seen for 2xs online. This one's eprom is labeled 81-478. It also has a modem. I'm hoping to get this thing up...
Back