• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

PCMCIA Compact Flash -> SD?

Sorry if this subject has been posted before. I was wondering if this would be possible... My old Toshiba T2130CT floppy drive is gone, and I would like to use my desktop computer to back up all of my old floppy disks before they inevitably die too. Is it possible to use a compact flash...
  2. S

Wanted: Thinkpad PC110

Anyone selling a Thinkpad PC110? Seem to be a rare little machine.
  3. S

Broken Toshiba Satellites

Tried to sell these via eBay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290778869984 Looks like the seller is a timewaster. Unless he gets back to me before ebay times out the transaction, these are available if anyone from the forum is interested. There is a Toshiba T-2130CS 486 from which the...
  4. S

Filling up the computer room!

I have a couple of systems that may fall into the remit of Vintage Computers. - Toshiba T2130 CT. 486 DX/4 100mhz, upgraded RAM to 16MB, upgraded HDD to 1GB. Colour monitor 640x480. Used this for typing up essays at university, simple games etc. -- As a parts source for this I have a T2130 CS...
  5. S

Amstrad MegaPC

I always fancied an Amstrad MegaPC. Basically a 386 with an ISA card containing a Sega Mega Drive (or Genesis if thats what you call it). The panel on the front would switch between a cartridge slot and a floppy drive, also had a switch to switch the monitor between VGA and PAL + Sound. There...
  6. S

Toshiba T2130-CT

Just a thread to discuss my old Toshiba T2130-CT. Bought this in the early 2000s from a second hand computer shop. Primarily to use to type up essays for university (college). Originally running Win95 on 8mb RAM and a 500MB HDD, upgraded this to 16mb and 1GB HDD. Was dual booting WFW 3.11 for...
  7. S

US Robotics 28.8 PCMCIA Modem w/ XJack

US Robotics 28.8k PCMCIA (laptop PC Card) Modem. Has an XJack connector which pops out and 2 prongs connect onto the line. Might be of some use for older laptops.
  8. S

Early Apple // or Mac 512 / Plus Mouse

Looking a mouse for a Mac Plus. I think any of the early mice from //s, Macs with the DB9 style connection should work. ADB mice such as that on my Classic 2 are a later shape, and PC serial mice the DB9 connector is the wrong 'gender'. Thank you!
  9. S

Hello

Hi all. I registered a while back to post some memories on the DecPC thread, but I never did introduce myself. I have the following machines: Classic PC - Toshiba T2130CT 486 laptop Apple - Mac Plus (needing a mouse) - Mac Classic Modern PC - Thinkpad 380Z - Acer Aspire One - Custom Built...
Back