• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

ThunderWare ThunderClock Complete in the box, any info?

A couple years ago I bought a complete apple iie extended with many extras. Today I was going through them and found a Thunderware ThunderClock complete in the box with manual and driver disks. I can't really find out a whole lot about this this thing. I do know there was a pro version and...
  2. J

Two (2) V2 XT-IDE PCB boards for Sale Boards are un-used and un-populated

I purchased two of these boards way back when they came out. Building these boards is beyond my skill level so I'm offering them to someone who can. Both boards are yours for $30 and that includes shipping to the US. Outside the US will be more, please contact me. Gary Fletcher
  3. J

New Old Stock Hercules, MDA, CGA 8 Bit Graphics Adapter

This is a quick shot of the insert that came with the card, if that helps. Gary Fletcher
  4. J

Ibm 5150 with Keyboard and Monitor

I was off work yesterday and my boss calls to tell me he has something for me. He's a very generous guy so you never know what it is when he has something for you. So I went over and he has this IBM 5150 with keyboard and Monitor. A customer traded it in toward a new computer. Generally my...
  5. J

New Old Stock Hercules, MDA, CGA 8 Bit Graphics Adapter

I've got a few of these available. They are new old stock Graphics adapters. I have tested this card in an IBM PC 5150 with IBM 5151 Display. Works Great. Includes Instructions and jumper settings. These are the specs: Mono/Color Graphics and Printer Adapter Model MCGP-5 Compatible with...
  6. J

Cordata Turbo XT Clone with Apple Bridge Board (Discussion)

Does anyone remember this machine? This was my very first real computer. I was in highschool and we used Apple II's. I knew nothing of a PC except that they existed and they were expensive. We didn't own any computer, few families did. This was 1987 and I was 17. I was working part time at...
  7. J

WTB - 486 System or System Board - VLB or PCI

I have a tested working 486 board with VLB and an AMD DX 4 100, AMI Bios, on board cache, 2 x 72 pin simm and 4 x 30 pin simm. No manual but all jumper settings are clearly labled on motherboard. Board is clean, no corrosion or battery leaks. Be glad to work out a trade with you. Gary...
  8. J

WANTED: Future Domain TMC-850MER BIOS EEPROM pay/trade

I have a few Future Domain TMC-850MNEC cards with Version 8.20 Bios. I'm currently using one of them in my IBM 5160 PC XT with a 2GB SCSI hard drive. These controllers work well in my experience on an XT machine if you're only using a hard drive with them. If you start connecting other...
  9. J

Aiwa 8GB SCSI Tape Backup

This is a new Travan 8GB 50pin SCSI tape back up drive. The drive is 3.5" inside the original 5.25 adapter. This drive is new, never used. I only removed it from the sealed anti static bag to photograph it. Also includes a 5GB tape. No software or drivers included. I'm selling it because I...
  10. J

Apple IIe IIc Hand Controllers, What do you think?

I have a boxed set of very new looking, in fact they look never removed from the box, Apple Hand Controllers. I've never removed them myself. Since I've only been collecting apple things for a short time, I'm not sure about the value of these. I've seem some high numbers on eBay for un-boxed...
  11. J

WTB or Trade for a Tested READ/WRITE 5.25 Floppy Drive and Controller for Apple IIe

I have an apple IIe enhanced with stock I/O drive controller. I've tried four different drives and all read poorly and none would write or format a single disk. I'm inclined to believe that my controller may be faulty. If you have a tested working drive and controller to sell or trade I am...
  12. J

New Introduction

I'm Gary from East Tennessee near Johnson City. I stumbled across Vintage-Computer.com because its printed on my new XT-IDE V2 boards. I was looking for a way to replace an old mfm drive in my 8088 so I did a google search and thats how I found the XT-IDE project on WIKI. I'm really glad I...
Back